chapter fifteen

Mullys pov

I continued to hold Josh's hand crying "I'm just so confused why would something happen to him why not me" "well it's not your fault" juicy said "I know but why cant it be me who would do this" "I'm sure he'll recover soon" narrator said "no I dont want soon I want now" I said crying

Time skip: 4 months

I drove to the grocery store and got a call "hey I'm calling for mully" the person said "oh yea your talking to em" "well josh woke up" the person said "who" I asked "josh joshdub" I dropped my phone and drove to the hospital I got out of the car and ran inside I toke the stairs and got inside of Josh's room "JOSH!!" I say tears forming inside of my eyes I hugged him tightly "you woke up" I said crying "it's been 4 months" I said "really? It felt like yesterday" he said "it doesn't matter your with me now" I said "I'm sorry mully but we have to bring him in to the police department" a cop said he took josh "well can I come" I said "sir we just need him" he said I rolled my eyes and sat down bring him back here "ok we just need to interview him" he said "ok?"

Time skop: 23 minutes

"Ok here you are sir" he gave josh back to me and josh was crying on my arm "dont cry" I say "I cant" he said i stayed silent and put him in my car and we drove to my house "so what happened before you got in a coma" I asked "your ex almost killed me" he said and i stopped the car "what!?!?!?" I scream "your ex almost killed me but dont worry about that" I turned and drove to my exes house I kicked his door down "it's not a big deal" josh said behind me "yes it is" I turn and walk inside "BEN!!!!" I screamed like a murderer "mull" he said "dont you mull me bitch" I grabbed his shirt and hit him with the bat "mull that bitch!!"

Time skip: 8 minutes of mully beating ben

"Bitch" I said and then spat on his face I walked out with blood on my shirt "I'm back" I said and drove to my apartment and me and josh just watched a movie and try'd to forget what just happened