chapter sixteen

Mullys pov

I woke up looked around "shit I killed a guy" "mull?" Josh said tiredly "goodmorning Joshy" I said I got up got into the kitchen and made breakfast I tried hiding the fact that I just LITERALLY KILLED A GUY!! I knew I was going to jail I served Josh some pancakes and I decided to hide in the restroom I lean back wondering are they going to find me I'm going to jail am I going to get raped I'm top I groaned in frustration "mull?" Josh said knocking on the door I clear my throat trying not to sound scared "yea?" "You okay" he said "yea I'm fine" I say back I cant let josh go to jail but I didnt want to leave him so I should keep my mouth shut for as long as I live I take a deep breath and open the door I sit down on my bed and intensely thinks josh sits behind me "is there something bothering you?" He says "no I'm fine" I say moving to sit down on the couch I knew josh was going to do something to make me talk but I'm not going to fall for it he then walks towards me and sits in the center of my lap hitting my c*ok I knew he was going to do something to make me talk and by the looks of it it was working he turns his head to look at me he haves this adorable pout I couldn't help myself and I get hard "fuck~" I say I wasn't going to talk so I did what he try'd to do to me so I bounced him from the center of the my lap causing him to land on my boner everytime he lands "ahhhhh mull~" he moaned and I gave him a smirk once he landed a little bit to hard to cause my boner to go even further inside him hitting his prostate area "fuck~"

Josh's pov

I couldn't help myself but moan every land I take then he then hit my prostate area "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~" I moaned so loud I think our neighbors heard me