chapter five

I dont know

Josh's pov

I wake up to found 3 notifications on my phone and decided to check them out oh its from mully

❤mullyboy❤

Mully: fuuuuuuck I'm sooo damn
Horny

Josh: ha ha ha good joke

Mully: I'm not joking😑

Josh: ....

Mully: just get the fuck over here

Josh: ok I'll be there in 10 minutes

I arrive at mullys house and I open the door and I sat on the couch waiting for mully I see him he pickes me up and pinned him to the bed "what are you doing" "I'm going to fuck you"he says then he kisses me he takes my shirt off and works on my pants i take mullys shirt off and works on his pants "your my slut" he says "I'm not a slut" I said mully takes my pants off as well as his own "m-mully" i said mully grins then mully puts his tip inside of me"ah~" he goes half way "ahhhhh~" I moan "you like that" mully said "yEs DaDdY" I said mully grins "good" mully goes all the way "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~ daddy"

Then I wake up and I look around how did get here I got a notification "ITS FROM MULLY YAY!!!"

❤🥰mully🥰❤

Mully: hey wanna come over

Josh: ok I'll be there

Mully: awesome see you here

Josh: ok see you there daddy

Josh: wait sorry

Mully: it's ok?

Time skip: at mullys house

Ok act cool I get inside of mullys house then we decided to watch a movie the the rest of the night we cuddled then I fell asleep the next morning I decided to check Instagram and I look at Eddie's profile to see a video of mully kissing me "that basterd" I said "hmmmm what are you looking at?" Mully said I showed him the video "fuck" mully said angrily "I'm going to kill that basterd" wait look at this I showed mully the video I had in my gallery of eddie and narrator kissing "post it" mully said "alright" I posted and the comments went crazy the best revenge ever "victory tastes sweet" "HEY DAWG YOU BETTER TAKE THAT POST DOWN!!!!!!!!" He said while banging on the door "no" I said "what ever vete a la mierda perra/ fuck you bitch me and mully laughed then eddie left stomping away then me and mully cuddled while watching tv then I hear "about last night"