【Chapter 4】

❝ 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧. ❞

 ❞

*(𝐘/𝐍) 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

Staring up onto the starry sky, my arms folded against my chest laying upon the lushes grass as the little light the moon offered illuminated my surroundings making everything look just like a fairytale. 

The moon looked close, yet not as close that it used to when I laid down in the ground to do this before the war. Closing my eyes I let out an angered huff, 'Can't I just forget about that stupid war! I mean, with the things I have seen it isn't exactly that easy to forget, but I might as well try! To live a new life without bloodshed, with peace for the rest of my days, that does sound nice, but is it possible?'

Opening up my eyes I sensed a strong aura 25 miles away, which was pretty damn close. Getting up, I opened up my wings and prepared to fly far, far away from the aura. 'I just came out of the void people! Can I at least have a day without having to face old enemies left and right? Even though after all these years I thought that at least things would have cooled down and the goddess and demon clan just stop fighting for once, but no!'

Yet something was holding me back, was it the rush that I have craved all those years, or was it my curiosity? The feeling to go and see that powerful aura was almost suffocating my whole being, but my gut was telling me not to, though my hunger was far more powerful.

Turning around, I opened up my wings and flew up, into the sky with the moon illuminating my wings making them shine as I flew quickly to the aura, or to be more specific, ten auras.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ---------- •°*"˜.•°*"˜

*𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

Laying next to Elizabeth in our shared bed, I stared up at the ceiling with my hands behind my head. Why I was like this all deep in thought, well the girl that I meet today seemed familiar, almost as if I saw her before, but I can not remember where or when. She had beautiful and shiny (H/L) (H/C), and (E/C) eyes that seemed to hold a whole story behind them, so interesting yet so mysterious. Oh, and that smile, it was so bright with so much joy holding in them, yet with a bit of hope, hope for what? I think I will never know.

'I hope I see her one day, she seemed someone interesting to be around. She was with Ban, right? Maybe Ban knows something about her, like her name or maybe where she was going, she was only there for a bit helping us kill those red demons, my body is a bit sore though, maybe I'll ask him some other time.'

Closing my eyes, I drifted off to sleep with dreams of the mysterious girl, so delicate just like a ƒӀօաҽɾ.

˜'*°•.˜"*°• ---------- •°*"˜.•°*"˜

*𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

'Damn girl! Making me feel all jealous and stuff. Who does she think she is anyway? A deity or something? Why the hell am I even jealous about this anyway? Shouldn't I be feeling and thinking nothing about this girl? Hold on a minute, when I first meet her I had absolutely nothing to be jealous about, but when Captain told me about how that girl said I should have a leash gave me a good reason to just find her and teach her a lesson for calling me a pet!'

'The way her (H/C) hair glittered by the sun made me feel disgusted! Don't get me started on her eyes, they were so fucking easy to get lost in almost made me want to just turn away and vomit! Her smile was the worst too, such a worried smile made me want to become a mortal again!'

I tossed and turned in my bed with my eyes closed, trying to get the image that I had of her out of my head. I put my head under my pillow and even tried counting sheep but nothing worked, so it only left me with one situation, bang my head on the wall.

Banging my head in the wall startled King awake but I didn't care, as long as I get her out of my head nothing else matters, nothing!

A hand grabbed me from my right shoulder causing me to turn around to spot King with an angered look on his baby-like face, wasn't really menacing but it was still an angered look nonetheless, causing me to snicker a little.

Frowning, King begins to start his little lecture, yay. "Ban what the heck! Why did you decide to bang your head on the wall! You left a hole in it, and you know that Meliodas won't like this mess, seriously, just go to bed and stop making noises, I'm trying to sleep!" King went back to his green leopard pattern pillow and fell asleep again, how fast.

Backing away from the wall with the new hole, I fell back to my bed with an arm on my forehead. Huffing, I closed my eyes and turned to my side, but unfortunately, the thought of that girl was still not leaving me alone, she is so much tr໐น๖lē.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ---------- •°*"˜.•°*"˜

ˢᵒᵐᵉʷʰᵉʳᵉ...

Sitting down on the ground of Edinburgh Hill, the mysterious group of ten sensed a powerful aura approaching them, and the best part was that it was someone they all cherished.

The man with white hair with closed eyes smirked, the feeling that he has had ever since he saw the girl blooming again, eager to see the powerful one again, but he wasn't the only one who felt that feeling, everyone did.

The short back haired leader looked towards the direction of the familiar aura with eagerness, the moment they have waited for all these 3,000 years was coming, and fast, though they wished she would come faster, that they could just fly there as quick as possible and just hug her forever, they can't, if they did everything will just come out in the open from their little plan that the group often have been plotting in their spare time, and that would be just bad. Besides, it's their property anyway.

(ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ! ʜᴏᴡ ɪꜱ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴠᴇꜱ ɢᴏɪɴɢ? ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏꜱ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴꜱᴡᴇʀ ɪᴛꜱ ᴀʟʟ ʀɪɢʜᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪɴᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴀʏ ᴡᴀꜱ. ɪ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀᴇᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏ ꜱᴏ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪꜱ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏꜱ, ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ɪᴛꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍɪɴᴇ! ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏꜱ, ᴀꜱ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴀ ᴛʀᴀᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴ, ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇʟʏ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ!)