First date?

So I have 30 minutes before school starts so imma try and get as much of this part done as possible
————
{No-Ones POV}
————
George and Clay both started eating, chatting in between bites. Eventually they both finished and waited for the young girl to come back.

"That was really good" George said, moving his plate to the side.

Clay nodded, "And the staff here is really nice"

George thought for a second, "We could give the girl a tip?" He suggested

"That's a great idea-" clay responded "But your not paying"

"Why not? You decided I should get out of school and take a break-" George said "So I should return the favor and pay"

"Nope" Clay said, smiling as the young girl walked over and picked up their empty plates and cups.

"Did you guys enjoy your meals?" She asked, putting the plates on a tray, making it easier to carry.

Both boys nodded, both smiling as well.

"Alright," she said "Who's gonna pay?" She asked, looking back and forth between the boys.

George looked at clay as he got the money out to pay.

George sighed, "he will" He continued.

"Ok," She replied, turning to Clay "The total is $15.68"

Clay got the amount needed and gave it to the young girl.

"Alright, your all set, have a wonderful day!" She finished while walking back into the kitchen.

The boys got up and headed to leave.

"I'm paying next time," George said as they walked out.

"Next time?" Clay said, laughing "Was this a date?" He finished looking at George, who was now blushing.

"What-" George said "n-no, I meant-"

"I know what you meant George-" Clay interrupted, now wheezing.

George, who was still flustered, just crossed his arms and turned his head to hide his face. It was quiet for a moment before Clay thought of something.

"How about this-" he started.

George turned to look at him, curious on what he was gonna say.

"We can 'hang out' again," He said "We can go watch a movie or something" he finished, looking at George.

As George went to talk, Clay interrupted again, "And yes, you can pay this time"

"Alright" George replied "As long as I'm paying" he smiled

They were both silent, again, before Clay spoke.

"Think of it as a first date," he stated, smiled, knowing George would get flustered.

As Clay thought, he did. George almost stopped walking to apprehend what clay had said. His face started turning a bright pink that was highly visible to anyone around.

"W-what?" He asked, trying not to sound shocked, but failed.

Clay laughed, "You heard me" he said smiling.

George just stayed silent, blushing as red as a rose.

After a moment of silent walking, clay grabbed George's hand and started speed-walking somewhere.

George obviously flustered more but just let himself get dragged around.

"Uh- where are we going?" George finally asked.

"You'll see" clay responded, smiling.

George rolled his eyes and continued walking, hand in hand with Clay.
————
I know this is short but I have to get to bed because it's really late and if I don't I will get my stuff taken away and won't be able to upload at all💀
So yeah, sorry for this being so short but the next part will have more ✨ tea and will be longer, so stay tuned :)

567 words