season three.

It was gentle, when I opened my eyes. But the air around me was deadly cold. I just realized I was standing in the middle of snowing plain. Trees were barely seen anywhere I turn.

I turn around behind me, and saw my little redhead sister. Her small back facing me.

" Natsu . ." My voice was barely clear, but Natsu manage to turn around and look at me.

and she smiled warmly at me. Suddenly I feel warm. I crouched down when she started walking towards me. But with every step, she started vanishing starting from her bare foot, slowly up to her torso.

" Natsu?" She kept waking closer, but she's not reaching for me.

Her mouth moved and opened, as if she's saying something. I can't hear her.

" Onii-chan . ."

Shoyo jolted up awake, breathing heavily like he ran a mile. His breathes calmed down and he looked around the place. Wooden walls, and only few furnitures inside the room. The bed, a cabinet, a small wooden chair near the bed, and a small table.

He groaned softly, hand making its way up to his face, massaging his temples and eyes.

The door suddenly opened, and a woman walked in with a tray of food, " Oh you're awake."

The woman placed the food down on top of the cabinet and approached him, " How are you feeling?"

" I'm . . fine . . Where am I?"

" Sadly, you're still in Los Angeles." The woman grabbed the tray and went back to him, " You should eat first before you take the medicine."

" Uhm what . . time is it?"

" It's 7 in the morning." The woman gently placed his palm against his forehead, " Charles said you passed out in the backseat and you were breathing heavily. You must've been gone through a lot of stress."

" Oh ." Shoyo stared at the porridge in front of him, and grabbed the spoon, and started eating quietly.

If what Charles said was true, then this kid's really strong. The woman said while she stared at the redhead.

Suddenly, Shoyo looked up to her, " A-Ano . . ."

" Hm?"

" Are there any boys who came here too?" the redhead asked worriedly.

The woman raised both his eyebrows, " Yes. I think they went outside."

Not even seconds the redhead was gone from her view. And the only thing she can hear is the door creaking loosely open, " He's fast."

The house was big but it didn't take long for Shoyo to see the main door. He dash out and quickly looked everywhere. But he saw no one. Only three trucks, 2 cars, and three motorcycles. But there was no people outside.

Where did they go? They didn't get caught, did they? This early in the morning? Shoyo panicked, stepping down the small wooden staircase.

" HAHAHA— Oh." Shoyo whipped his head towards the right, where he heard the laugh. There stood all of them. Kuroo, Kenma, Atsumu, Rintarou, Hanamaki, Matsukawa, Kageyama, Tsukishima,—— They're many.

And that sick maniac got to kidnap them? Shoyo asked to himself.

Shoyo did not hesitate and immediately ran towards them. So are the boys. From Kuroo to Futakuchi standing behind them all, they ran to Shoyo with open arms.

I'm glad they're all safe. Shoyo said to himself as he felt himself getting showered with tight hugs.

" Thank goodness you're safe." Their hugs became tighter around him, not wanting to let go.

It seems normal to see them hugging. They felt comforted to see each other safe. They seem to have forgotten that they are somewhere else and not in Japan. They seem to have forgotten if their grades in school are still good. Everything seems normal again. It was as if they were all back to normal and everything was fine.

But they all forgot that they were in Shoyo's world. They have no idea of what's about to happen and what may happen to them. They have a lot of questions for Shoyo. What is he doing here. Why is he here. Who is the man with him. Why is he always isolated from them. What's happening.

It seems like only yesterday they were in Japan and drinking, talking about all their problems and why Shoyo left them. But now, they're in Los Angeles. They experienced a life and death situation. They experienced getting kidnapped by an unknown man. What's next? Getting to experience holding a gun? shoot down a man?

They have no idea what Shoyo's world is like. Why are they here again? They have no idea. Why did they get kidnapped? They have no idea.

Are they going to see a new side of Shoyo again? That's a hard question. They saw many sides of him. He's a Mom, A Genius, A Gamer, A Childish kid sometimes, A Soft boy.

They even have no idea about which side of Shoyo are they talking to. But they're glad they get to see him again. Glad to finally talk to him again.

But one question stayed inside their minds like a note pinned in their brains. How are we gonna escape here?

Author : I have no idea.

TO BE CONTINUED .  .  .

thank you for reading
hwe-yi

[ Thank you gois so much for the reads, votes, and followers!! I don't know how to express how happy I am through this. JUST. I AM HAPPY. REALLY HAPPY. THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE STORY. THANK YOU SO MUCH AND I WILL KEEP THANKING YOU GUYS.]

[ No. This is not the end of the story. Be prepared for another roller coaster ride of nonsense in this story. ]