Chapter 2

(This gets spicy 👀 )

You look around and feel your legs restricted as their tied up to your sides. Your arms are tied up above you.

A rope goes in between your breasts and through the middle pressing on your clit.

You squirm a little to see Teru sitting in a chair with his legs wide open.

You try to speak but your nightgown is tied around your mouth so you couldn't speak.

All that comes out is, "Mm mmm m"

"What's that?" Teru says teasing you.

You start to squirm even more and Teru walks towards you and shoves a vibrator into you.

You squirm even more but end up moaning a little.

"Like that don't you?" He says with a smirk.

Teru is holding a small remote in his hand and puts it on a low level. You squirm a little more and you get the nightgown out of your mouth.

"Teru what are you doing?"

"Giving you pleasure." He says as he puts the vibrator on the highest level.

You squirm trying to get the ropes off only giving you more pleasure. Your eyes roll back with tears being forced out of your eyes.

Your body forces out a moan getting Teru even hornier.

He walks towards you putting his arms on both sides of you.

He unties your legs and puts them on his shoulders. He moved the rope and started eating you out. His tongue piercing was rubbing on your clit making you moan even more.

With the vibrator still inside you and Teru eating you out you moan with every breath.

He takes out the vibrator and puts it between your breasts still vibrating.

You caught your breath thinking if you actually like this.

Teru starts to unbutton his pants. With his ( You know what) showing he says, "Do I still have your consent?" You nod.

"You can do anything you want to me." You say still trying to catch your breath.

He puts you on his lap. His dick shoved inside if you.

You hold back a moan. Teru moves your hips up and down going faster and faster.

The vibrator falls off your chest so he puts it in your million dolla puthay.

Your moans could be heard from the other rooms but nobody was there so you were free to be as loud as you wanted.

Teru turns you around and faces you towards the headboard. Your body is at an angle making your ass stick up in the air.

Teru goes in and out continuously. You couldn't believe it, right here and right now. It felt great!

Teru screamed, "Y/N! Y/N!"

He cummed inside of you but attempted to pull it out. The inside and outside of you were covered in cum.

He pulled out and layed down signaling he wanted to do a 69. And of course, you did what he wanted.

He put his head between your thighs and you sucked his dick. The better you sucked the harder he went on your clit.

He started to swirl his tongue and using his piercing to go harder on your clit. You moaned as he hit the sweet spot multiple times.

He cummed again right into your mouth but some got all over your face, "Swallow it and I will to." He said winking.

You swallowed the cum and left your tongue hanging out of your mouth. Some of the cum was dripping down over your breasts.

He dug his tongue deeper in your 😼 making you moan. You reached your climax and cummed.

The wait was long but it was worth it. Teru said, "Now I know what you can handle baby girl." He swallowed the cum and watched you moan.

Your legs were shaking and you knew he wanted more. You turned around and licked the cum off his face.

You let it lay on your tongue and you started to kiss him with tongue. You were both fighting for dominance. Before the tongue fight he says, "If you WIN this i'll go to Victoria's Secret and get you some lingerie."

"Deal!" You say as you go back in instantly. He tries to get you to give up by secretly shoving the vibrator in your ass.

Still at the highest level you moan still trying to fight back.

You grind on him jerking him off still fighting for dominance.

You win and you smirk, "So when are we going?"

"Right now." He says.

You look at the clock and smirk. You get off him and change.

You change into a goth skirt and a crop top. You get in his car and you buckle your seatbelt.

You sit in the car and get a weird feeling in your ass. The vibrator was still in there!

You look at Teru concerned as he smiles devilishly.

YA'LL IK YOUR FUCKING READING THIS BUT I WAS CRINGING OKAY? I JUST DIDNT FEEL COMFORTABLE THANK YOU