Chapter 3

Even spicier.

You refuse to walk in with the vibrator still in your ass.

"Okay than." He says. He ties your hand to the headrest of his car and your legs with them. (He put you in the back seat.)

He put jackets in front of the windows so people couldn't see you.

"I'll be back." He says while looking at your panties.

He was gone for a while and thats when you started to feel some vibration. you start to squirm around trying to get it out.

You looked at your phone and saw a text.

"For every item I buy i will turn the level on the vibrator higher

"For every item I buy i will turn the level on the vibrator higher."

He sent you a picture of all the panties and Lingerie he bought.

You feel the vibrator go faster and faster inside of you.

You remember the time you told him about a vibrator hack you told him when you were still in high school. ( cus ya'll were freaky ) It was something to make the vibrator go much faster than it should.

You felt the vibrator stop at the end but then it went even faster.

You squirmed and moaned until you saw Teru walk out of the store.

Tears were staining your face from pleasure. Your body couldn't handle it making you climax.

Teru opened the car door to hear moans. He shut the door and sat down next to you.

He took the vibrator out and licked all the juices. Once it came out your breath got heavy.

He left you there except he took your skirt off and your panties were pushed to the side.

He got home and pulled into the garage. He took the rope off and tied your feet and hands together. He carried you in a bridal position into his room.

"Put this on, you'll like it." He says winking and giving you the Lingerie. Your feet and hands were untied.

You got undressed right next to him. He was looking at your ass. he stood up and smacked it.

Once you finished putting the lingerie on he looked at you in disbelief.

"You look so damn good. I just wanna eat you out and hear you scream my name." He mumbled.

He drives you by your shoulders to the bathroom. and bends you over the sink making you look at yourself.

"You look so damn good in that." He says again.

He takes off his pants and shoves his dick into you.

You moan continuously as he goes in and out.

Your body is trying so hard to adapt, but you just couldn't. It felt better and better each time.

Teru grabs your hair and pulls you up. You saw yourself in the mirror with a tear stained face.

"I can feel you getting tighter." He says stopping.

You turned around and put your mouth around his dick. Instead cum got all over your face turning you on so much more.

You shoved his dick in your mouth and heard him moan.

"I'm not losing this battle." He says as he pulls out two vibrators.

He shoves one right inside your 😼 and one inside your ass.

He turned both vibrators on past the highest level with the little hack.

You moaned falling back and putting your back on the sink. He got under you eating you out with the vibrators still in.

You cummed and some squirted on Teru's face. It turned him on so he went even harder. Grabbing onto your hips with his hand grazing your sides. You moaned.

He stood up and you did too with your legs still shaking from the vibrators.

He turns the vibrators off and lets you rest. You take them out and head towards the shower starting to take your lingerie off.

"Aww we were just having fun." Teru says as he pulls your hips towards him.

"Teru i'm tired, you also have a game tomorrow so you need practice."

"But"

"No, take a shower when i'm done. You need practice." You say cutting him off.

You get in the shower but you fall to the sides from your legs shaking so much.

You grab onto the shower door and start to clean yourself up.