𝘹𝘪𝘪𝘪) 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒

Having hunger as a constant background issue was certainly not a thing Rowan missed about being alone. Constantly living around men meant she hardly ever snuck out for snacks - Frenchie was a brilliant cook, more so when he was on cocaine for whatever reason, and Butcher just ate continuously. He could put it away so well, she often had to hide her head in her arms to console the blatant laughter at meal times. On this occasion, she was glaring at the TV while she sat between him and Kimiko, watching the disgusting sexual tension between Homelander and Stormfront (or the 'Liberty Slag', which was a name that caused Rowan to receive more affection from Kimiko than usual). 

Butcher turned a few inches to face the girls and exchange the hateful scowl around the room still littered with her messy, obsessive paper,"They're fucking." He grimaced, prompting them to both nod in diabolical unison. 

Rowan hesitantly rested her head on a broad shoulder blade and listened carefully - the sound was back. She could hear him smiling again. "True you went mad then, is it?" He scoffed.

"Just lost the plot a bit." She let out a sigh as Hughie and Annie took vigilant steps down the stairs. Frenchie had taken her chip out so it was now a lot safer for her to be associating with The Boys. Her entrance caused the three of them to stand, with Kimiko brushing past Frenchie as he called,

"Got tired of killing people for money?" -To which she immediately flipped him off.

"She what?" Rowan hissed at him,"Why would you let her get caught up in that shit?" 

"It wasn't my fault, she wouldn't let me help." Frenchie defended - the pair of them were both familiar with the trade, however, one was more fond of it than the other. 

"Uh... hi. Remember me?" Starlight awkwardly chuckled as she faced the other young woman. For a second, she was almost certain she would get her face ripped off before Kimiko... hugged her...? "Rowan, hey!" The child was thrown out of her dazed thoughts as her name was called and instinctively sent her a death stare - Annie was aware she was hated by her, but she just had to put up with it for now. 

"What?" She grumbled.

"You two got some hidden blood pact? What's this all about?" Butcher intervened.

Rowan kept her eyes on the blonde and sat back on the edge of he sofa, right beside him,"We had a scrap. And then a sleepover." She was hardly surprised at his first question,

"Who won?"

"Me." She crossed her arms, still pouting fury as he ruffled her untied hair which had began to adopt a red tinge since she went on a small rampage on the night they stayed in North Carolina,

"Yeah, that's me' girl, eh? Don't know why I ever fucking doubted ya', kiddo."

"What's she doing here?" Rowan said abruptly, trying to console a smile at Butcher's messing with a knot in her hair caught in his fingers.

"Well, she has a lead on Stormfront." Hughie shrugged, as if it was obvious.

"I broke into her laptop and got a look at her inbox," She explained confidently,"Dozens of emails from Stan Edgar."

"Stan Edgar?" Butcher echoed,"And what does Vought's big slapper have to say?"

"How they're close to a breakthrough at the Sage Grove Centre - it's a psychiatric hospital in Pennsylvania."

"What kind of breakthrough?" 

"I don't know, she came in before I could read any more."

"Well," He gazed around the basement as Rowan shuddered at the words 'psychiatric hospital',"We better have a little bit of a dekko at this loony bin, eh, lads?"