Part 7

(A/N  Yes, I have just gone back and changed the names for some (3) of the chapters.)

I used to live in the city

I used to live in the city.  Everything was like a block away.  I liked that, but the area I lived in wasn't all that safe. (I lived there until I was eleven years old.)  The street I lived on wasn't a busy road, but it was sandwiched between two of them.  I have also been in multiple school lockdowns.  At one point there was a barricade a block away from the school.  So I'm going to go with the country.  There is space to run and mess around.  People aren't right on top of each other like they are in the city either.  Plus, it's quiet.  (Most of the time, anyway.)

So another thing, I don't know how old I was at the time, but at one point there was a murder right down the street.  Though for the area we were in, criminal activity was pretty normal.  I've had my bike stolen off of the porch too.  

MISSION OBJECTIVE  

MISSION OBJECTIVE  

After a good night's sleep, you wake up to find yourself trapped inside your room.  Random objects have also been left behind for you to find.  You must use your knowledge of the scientific method to figure out how to use these objects in order to escape. Answer the questions at each level and be sure to record each answer.  Once all four questions have been answered, use the decoder to progress to the next level.  You must hurry and escape your room before you end up trapped forever. 

1. Since when do I actually get a decent night's sleep??? 

2. Why the fuck can't I open the window and climb out

 (I keep a metal baseball bat and a screwdriver [both types] in my room. So if the window is locked, I could just smash the damned thing. (All the windows in my house need to be replaced anyway) And if the door is locked I could either pick the lock or take the door off the fucking hinges.) 

I stand by my statement.

Day.

This actually kind of depends, if it's summer school- doubt it'll happen but still, night.  My insomnia is the reason for this.  I can never sleep in the summer.  I have no idea what causes my insomnia either, so I have no idea how to solve the problem.  Otherwise though, daytime.

So this is a little different this time.  That's because when I went to view the book on my tablet, to edit and post a draft.  Either the image wouldn't load, or the text was way too small to read, or the small text was really grainy and I couldn't read it.  I want to know if you liked it better this way or the other way.  I'm also not sure if it's only my tablet that does this too, so some feedback would be great.  I'm also going to find some older stuff similar to the stuff at the start of the book.  So here is a key for my book, later today I'm going to put this in the first chapter.

-☆Moon☆

(Edited)

KEY

Italics -  What I'm responding to.

Normal text -  A response to the question or statement in the image. 

Bold -  Author's Note or later comments on the subject.