Part One ♥

-

My name is Jadyn💕 . My bestfriends name is Jordan🙃.
Our moms are bestfriends too so we literally been knowing eachother since birth 😭. They even mad our names sound alike🤣. But lets start this story 😉. Back when we were younger we would see eachother almost every day, so we were super close. But all that changed when him and his mom moved. We were both in the 4th grade but he's older. We lost contact but our moms talked 24/7. FF a couple long ass years 😭 .....
We were in the 10th (it was the beginning of the school year).
I was in my room doing schoolwork when my momma called me to the living room. i went to the living room and saw jordans mom🙃. i gave her a hug and sat next to her. i was wearing *pic* btw 😗.

but my momma started recording me and i was confused cause why she recording? 🤣

but my momma started recording me and i was confused cause why she recording? 🤣. then she asked me to grab them some drinks so i went to the kitchen and i bent down to get them. when i  got back up jordan was towering over me 😭. when i saw his face i turned the other way and cried🥺.

Jordan's pov:
i was so ready to see jadyn cause i missed her. but when we got to her house her mom said we should surprise her cause she didn't know i was there yet. so i hid in the dining room waiting for the signal so i could see her. my mom texted me and told me to come on so i did and she was in the refrigerator. she saw me and started crying 🙁. our moms was like "aww i knew she was gone cry". when i saw her she was so short but fine and pretty asf 😍.

Me: so no hug ?
Jadyn: my bad 😭
We hug for some time and when we finished she was still crying so i wiped off her tears 🥺.
My mom: aww look at yall 😌
Jaydns mom: this is so cute😭
Jadyns pov:
seeing him made me so happy 😁 i finally got my bestie back.
Me: i got my tears on yo shirt 😭
Jordan: its ok 🤣
Me: u got so tall omg 💀
FF we're eating and shit yk chattin it up or whatever n our moms told us something ...
My mom: oh wait before i forget we have something to tell you
Me: ok what is it?
Jordan mom: well jordan im pretty sure u already know this but we're moving back here
Jordan: i kinda knew that already but what else?
Jordan mom: you are gonna go to her school starting Tuesday.
Me: yessss 😁😁😁
My mom: and one more thing... they staying here with us !
Me: WHAT ?
Jordan: fr??
We got happy n hugged again 😌.
Jordans pov :
FF we done eating and i start unpacking. Then jadyn walks in my room...
Jadyn: u want me to help u?
Jordan: yea
As jadyn was helping me i jus kept staring at her cause she was just so fucking fine 😍. Next thing ik she slapped me 😭.
Jadyn: JORDAN
Me: what girl damn ?
Jadyn: u didn't hear me calling yo name?
Me: no watchu want
Jadyn: where you want me to put these? (Hoodies)
Me: in the closet
She low-key had me fucked up cause she hit me kinda hard 🤣.
Jadyns pov:
So i was helping jordan unpack and i didn't know where he wanted me to put his hoodies cause the closet was almost full. So i kept calling his name but he wouldn't answer and i hate being ignored so i slapped him 😭. When i went to the closet i turned around he was towering over me again 🤦🏻‍♂️. He was soo fine 😏 so I didn't mind at all. Y'all i thought he was gonna say something sexy tell me why he pushed me in the closet and got on the door so i couldn't get out 🙄🙄
Me: JORDANNNN
Jordan: what ?
Me: let me outtt
Jordan: no u hit me
Me: come on jordan can you please open it?
Jordan: are you gonna hit me?
Me: noooo please open the door 🥺🥺
Jordans pov:
As soon as i opened the door she tackled me and stared beatin my ass💀. Then we started play fighting till we both was tired 😭
Jadyn: i quit
Me: u sure?
Jadyn: yes
Also jadyn: do u wanna play cod or fortnite with me ?
Me: yk how to play ?
Jadyn: mhmm
Me: ight lets go
FF we finished and it was getting late so i went to my room n took a shower.
Jadyns pov:
We finished playin the game and we both took showers and that night was a Saturday so i did a little spa night or whateva 😗. I shaved, did my FULL skincare routine, and made sure i smelled good 💅🏽. i put on a crop top in the *pic* and some lace panties cause i was feeling like a bad bitch 🤣. Then i layed in the bed n went to sleep 😴.
Jordans pov:
I couldn't sleep and it was like 2 am. So i in jadyns room and she only had on a shirt and panties 😏.
To Be Continued...

Stay tuned for part 2 kiddos 💕.

(rt, comment, & like)