part five....

part five....

Jadyns pov...
The day before we went back to school Jordan explained his feelings to me 😌. i mean he did it before but he got more in depth about it that night. i went to sleep feeling like nothing in the world could break us apart 🥺. That whole entire mindset changed once we made it to school 🤦🏻‍♂️. We were in first period, Jordan and I were having a whole conversation. Then outta nowhere Amaria gone interrupt our conversation...
Amaria: jordan can u help me with the work?
Jordan: yea whatchu need help with?
After jordan gave her all his attention amaria gave me the side eye like *pic*. Basically she tryna make me jealous 🙄. So atp i know amaria knows i have a lil crush on him 🤷🏻‍♂️. I'm on my phone minding my business and i look up and amaria is rubbing on Jordan's arm 😒, like tf?. So i asked the teacher if i could go to the bathroom. i went there and I'm just in there thinking to myself like "what am i doing wrong?" And while i was walking out amaria was comin in. She bumped into me on purpose 🙄 ...
Me: what's yo problem?
Amaria: oh i don't have a problem but ik u do
Me: bitch what 😕?
Amaria: u got a problem with me dating Jordan don't u ?
Me: yall date 😕?
Amaria: ofc u don't know ?
She showed me the messages between and jordan basically saying how much he didn't want me 🤦🏻‍♂️. When I got back to class Jordan tried talking to me but I didn't wanna talk to him at all so I just zoned him out ...
Jordan pov...
When amaria asked me to help her with the work I didn't think anything of it I just thought she genuinely needed help. BUT instead she showed me the messages between her and jadyn
*MESSAGES*
Amaria: jadyn?
Jadyn: ??
Amaria: do u and Jordan have anything going on?
Jadyn: no why?
Amaria: I want to ask him to be my bf
Jadyn: go head I'm talking to someone anyway.
I was confused asf cause I just told her how I felt about her and she got a whole nigga on the side 😤. I was pissed because she could've told me but she didn't. So amaria rubbed on me so I let her because why not
Jadyns pov:
Class was over with and I was the last one to come out the class. When I came out amaria was all hugged up on jordan and her bestfriend was just sitting there watching.  I was so mad cause how u gone want me one day then have another girl the next 😕?? I kept ignoring them, throughout the day I kept seeing them together holding hands n shit. I was so fuckin irritated atp I just wanted to go home but it was the end of the day so I didn't have much time left n school. The worse thing about it was I had to go home with jordan
Jordan pov...
the rest of the day at school i was with amaria and i didnt see jadyn at all. but when we got home she was being distant like i did something to her 😐. i just went in my room and started texting amaria, we ended up falling asleep otp. FF to the next day at school. i didnt talk to jadyn that whole day i just stayed bu amarias side. jadyn looked kinda jealous but i didnt understand why cause she was talking to somebody 😕. but we were in PE class atp i was sitting beside amaria.
Jadyns pov...
so jordan stopped talking to me completely  but i didnt know why at all cause i didnt do anything 🤷‍♀️. FF it was time for gym/ PE class and that was the last class of the day. right when i walked through the door a boy came up to me and said everybody had a surprise for me. i knew he was cap cause i dont even talk to nobody, like im not friends with anybody so i knew they were up to something. so i went to sit by myself thinking that would avoid anything they were gonna do. BOY WAS I WRONG. everybody literally came where i was, jordan and amaria sat right in front of me (i was sitting on the second bleacher) and they started kissing it was so fuckin embarrassing because everybody knew i liked jordan🤦‍♀️. i just walked out the gym, went to the bathroom and started crying. atp i was done with his shit. all he did was embarrass me 😐.
Jordans pov...
amaria told me she wanted to kiss in front of jadyn to show her what she was missing. i agreed to it because i thought jadyn wouldnt care. but when it happened she ran off i felt bad a little cause everybody was laughing but i took it as karma cause she lead me on sooo 🤷‍♀️. FF we get home and i heard crying coming from jadyns room. she was saying "what did i do?". "why does he keep doing me like this?". i was kinda hurt because i dont like her crying 😢. when i went in there to check on her she threw something at me and told me to get out.
Me: no, not til u talk to me
Jadyn: go talk to amaria then tf
Me: come on dont do that
Jadyn: jordan stfu all u fuckin do is embarrass me u dont care about my feelings at all 🥺
Me: u the one that got a boyfriend behind my back and u sayin i dont care about yo feelings when clearly u dont care about mines
Jadyn: wtf are you talking about i dont have a boyfriend
Me: *shows her the messages*
Jadyn: u cant be serious rn jordan. that is not me those messages are fake
Me: they are?
Jadyn: yes i dont have a boyfriend i never had a boyfriend in my life. you were gonna be my first but apparently u dont want that to happen cause you stuck on amaria
Me: wait ja-
Jadyn: i dont wanna hear anything else come from your mouth cause everything in my life just went downhill when u came. i fuckin hate u jordan 😤
Me: u dont mean that.
Jadyn: well i do leave me tf alone get out of my room why are u still in here ?
Me: u right ill leave 🥺
i was hurt because it really seemed like she meant what she said ☹. i never meant to put her through so much. i just felt guilty asf i pushed my own bestfriend away from me. she didnt want anything to do with me and it was all my fault 😢😢.
FF to the week of her birthday 💕 ...
To Be Continued ...

see what happens next on part 6 💕!!!!!