part three ...

Jadyns pov:
FF to Tuesday when we went to school together. i wore *pic* and Jordan wore red nike shorts, white tee, n white airforces. We got to school n i took him to the office for his schedule. I sat in the other chair n Jordan was talking to the principal, then these 2 girls came in they were whispering and i heard they're whole conversation
Girl1- damn he fine yk who that is?
Girl2- idk i think he the new boy
Girl1- mmm ima get him
I was just sitting there shaking my head cause who they think they is 🤣. Me n Jordan head out the office n the girls just mean mugging me like a mf but i didn't pay it no mind. Me n Jordan had first period together n i was kinda happy about that until we got into there 🙄. As soon as we walked in all them girls turned to eachother n started talkin. But i went to my seat or whatever and the teacher ended up sitting him in the seat that was front of me and around us was 4 girls. The teacher gave us an assignment and allowed us to have a partner. And as soon as she said that a girl was beside him immediately went to Jordan. He looked at me and i just said "go ahead" it was only 2 pages and it was history so it was kinda easy 😭. And the teacher lets me get on my phone so i did that n i put my airpods in and zone everybody out. Before i knew it, it was the end of class. Before i walked out the girl that was partnered with jordan stopped me (her name was amaria)
Amaria: jadyn can i ask you something?
Me: yea
Amaria: u and Jordan seem really close are y'all dating?
Me: no he just my bestfriend, why?
Amaria: can you maybe tell him i like him for me.
Me: no do it yourself
After i said that i walked off. When i got out the class i didn't see Jordan outside. i thought he already made his way to class so I didn't think much of it but as I'm walking down to my next class I saw that he was talkin to a girl. i walked up to them
Me: jordan?
Jordan: hmm?
Me: is she gonna take u to yo class ?
Girl: yes i am!
Me: alright 😒
So i walked off n atp I'm just irritated asf. i went to the bathroom because i had to pee and when i came out of it was 3 boys standing outside of it. They were cute but not as cute as Jordan tbh.
Boy1: aye wassup ma
Me: uhm hey
Boy1: u pretty can i get yo number
Me: no I'm good
Boy2: fuck u bitch
Me: he can't get wit me n that's why y'all mad 💀
Boy3: u a hoe anyway bitch
Me: im not a bitch y'all the real bitches
Boy2 pushed me and i pushed him back then boy3 came up to me and slapped me. Mind u they were like 6'0 and I'm 5'1 so I couldn't do much. Literally everybody saw it they was recording n everything it was so embarrassing. i went back in the bathroom and i cried 😔. i called my momma to come pick me up and she came then i went home. i was so angry because Jordan was too worried about girls so much that he wasn't even there to help and protect me 😐. On top of that my face was swollen and it was sore. i ran myself bath water and i cried in there ig u can say i cried all night🤷🏻‍♂️.
Jordan pov:
I didn't know anything happened to jadyn while i was in school they were talkin about it in class but i didn't know it was jadyn that got slapped 😐. i didn't really find out til i got to the house. Jadyn stayed in her room all night and didn't let anybody in. I got on my phone and i was scrolling through Instagram and everybody was postin the video and puttin jadyns @ that's when I knew it was her. i went back to her room and tried to get her to open the door. It took awhile for her to open it but when she did I hugged her but she pushed me off her ...
Jadyn: no don't touch me jordan 😤
Me: what did i do I'm tryna make you feel better
Jadyn: no leave me tf alone cause if u wasn't all over them girls u would've been there to help me
Me: im sorry but i can't control what other ppl do to u
Jadyn: jordan u can't be fuckin serious rn ? U could've controlled it if u didn't have yo dick stuck in bitches mouth.
Me: jadyn-
Jadyn: no stfu i don't wanna hear shit else u gotta say cause obviously them other girls is more fuckin important than me
Me: no they not
Jadyn: well i can't fuckin tell 😒 ykw gtfo my room i fuckin hate u i dont ever wanna talk to u again 😡
Me: jadyn im-
Jadyn: IDC GET TF OUT
I just got out her way cause i could tell she was gettin even more angry wit me.
Jadyns pov:
i avoided jordan that whole week and i didn't go to school either. FF to the whole week after that. i decided to go back to school. And when i got there everybody was just staring at me. Later that day i was going to my last class and the same boys came up to me.
Boy1: remember us 🤣
Me: ...
Boy2: ik u hear us speak bitch
They started walking up to me and i got scared asf. i didn't know what they wanted with me 🥺.