The Paranormal Rumors

After a dozen of research, Colin found out about this haunted forest "Okito" . The dense deep haunted forest was famous for its paranormal rumours which are definitely spine tingling.

The paranormal rumours about the Okito forest were: it was said that every night a chilling whistle was heard,The second rumour was that many people have spotted a boy without his head trudge through the Woods. The locals living around that area said that some have seen a little boy whistle in the Woods. Most of the explorers who have seen these paranormal activities were paralyzed with shock and some great ghost hunters were claimed to have suffered from phasmophobia. Some people have lost their near and dear ones while visiting this haunted forest. There are other paranormal rumours which are not heard yet, some of them were true and some were fake.

All these petrifying paranormal rumours did not frightenColin but made him more curious.

Colin' s brother Noah Reed was filled with enthusiasm after hearing his brother' s plan and wanted to accompany him on his adventure. Colin also asked his best friend Trey McAvoy to accompany him who agreed to the plan.

They all planned and arranged all the required items for their convenience and met sharp at 8pm before the outskirts of Okito forest

Colin and Noah each had a backpack loaded with torches, batteries, a rope, a tool set and a camera.

Heavy grey clouds loomed overhead as Colin and Noah reached the forest entrance. They almost jumped out of their skin when they saw a dark figure waving at them in the dark. It was just Trey standing in dark and not knowing what is to be done.Trey' s behaviour and appearance was weird and unusual.

Everything about him was wrong. His head perched at an angle on shoulders that were themselves crooked and hunched. His right arm was shorter than his left.His feet were encased in black leather shoes. He wore a black leather jacket with jeans... his muscles rippled beneath the cloth as if with a life of their own. Nothing in his body was coordinated, so although he was moving forward, he seemed to be trying to go backward or sideways.
His face was even worse. It looked as though it had been taken to pieces and put back together again by a child with only a vague knowledge of the human form. There were a dozen scars on his neck and around his cheeks...