THE PARANORMAL SIGHTINGS

The stillness of the air seems to suck. It was the kind of silence that falls right before when you get stabbed in the back. It sent a shiver down their spine and they felt their blood chill in their veins.

They all froze in their places. Their anxiety level was increasing rapidly. Colin and Noah did not feel safe anymore, but Trey was completely determined and wanted to find out if the other paranormal rumours were also true just like the first one.

Then, came the most horrifying petrifying place... A graveyard, in which stood a very old shabby disfigured cottage.

Gravestones lined the eerie graveyard, some recently placed, whereas others cracked
and crumbling. Mould covered the engravings dedicated to the dead, trees leaning towards the stones, branches reaching out to each other. Spiked, black fences surrounded the graveyard almost like it was a prison. The smell of old stone filled the dry air, weeds covering the graves of the dead, loved ones long since stopped visiting. Gravel paths weave through the maze of graves, allowing passers by to pay their respects to the people lined up in the earth's embrace.

The small cottage was so old and poor that it was surprising how it was still standing. The walls were made of the same wood and the roof was clearly stone, so old that it was a wonder how it did not yet cave in. The cottage was the only thing there. There were no other houses around it, and looked abandoned and lonely.

In the darkness of the forest, and the stillness of the air, again came that cold chilling whistle but this time the sound came from a much closer distance. As they looked about they saw a small dark figure sitting on one of the gravestones and whistling... on and on it went. It stopped suddenly as Colin shouted out "wh- w-h-o – a- re- y-o-you?"

A small little hump which looks like the head suddenly dropped down below his shoulders, he got up and ran away in the most abnormal way.

For an instant it looked like the boy [figure] what is headless.

Noah was shaking out of fright and anxiety, so Colin decided to return back home without waiting any longer. Trey eventually was also determined.