Into The Woods

As they were going deep into the dark wood, they could hear the sinister breeze screaming in their ears. They saw the stillness in the trees and leaves. It was so dark that lights from their torches died only inches from the faltering flame. The eerie wind and the sinister look of the trees gave them Goosebumps.

As they went deeper the forest became denser. The sky was then pitches black. It was very cold. With each step they could hear the crunching of the dry fallen leaves.

The bare branches spiked into the sky no sign of life was to be found anywhere. It was so dark that they were barely able to see where they were going. There were only small sounds of the wind and stillness. They did not know what lay in the dark forest; all they knew was that, it wasn't going to be a peaceful journey.

All their bravery was slowly turning into fear, but this was not same for Trey. He was determined to find the truth about these rumours.

Suddenly, some terrible thing happened which blood was cuddling even for the spirits (only if they had blood). They were able to hear a chilling whistle. Everyone froze in their places. Their blood turned solid in their veins.

The spine chilling whistle paused for a second and then Again began. This happened a couple of times and then... everything was still again.