𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 😍

[october 21, 2020]

first and foremost: i'm not a babygater!
so! today an article came out that briana is being sued for defrauding 5,000 dollars from michael straus, an ex boyfriend of hers.

now, most of you are probably already aware of this but louis is her baby daddy. louis has CONTINUED to give her tens of thousands of dollars in child support and he hasn't even taken a paternity test. also louis doesn't even get to see his own kid. and before y'all start attacking me saying that "it's not my business." you're right! it isn't!

HOWEVER this woman has REPEATEDLY drug louis and freddie through hell and back just to get what she wants. and i'm sick of it 😍 now the whole scamming thing wouldn't be that bad, however sis just had to dig herself a deeper hole 😍 (see photo below)

 and i'm sick of it 😍 now the whole scamming thing wouldn't be that bad, however sis just had to dig herself a deeper hole 😍 (see photo below)

now, i'm no social worker or parent but i don't think you're supposed to GET DRUNK AND SET YOURSELF ON FIRE WHILE YOUR KID IS ASLEEP UPSTAIRS. and you certainly shouldn't BE ENCOURAGING YOUR KID TO MIMIC YOU DRINKING AND SAY SLURS.

it really makes me upset that freddie is growing up around this kind of behavior. and the fact that briana won't allow louis to see freddie make me even more mad. also, directioners FOR YEARS have been saying how sketchy she is. when jay (rest in peace queen. we love and miss you) was dying with a terminal illness, briana and her family continued to attack louis. the fact that she is literally being sued for fraud and publicly attacks her kid's father for clout goes to show that she isn't a good person. 😁 anyways, i think that for freddie's safety louis should have custody.

HOWEVER: take 🗣 my 🗣 opinion 🗣 with 🗣 a 🗣 grain 🗣 of 🗣 salt 🗣 i, like the rest of the 1D fandom have no knowledge of this situation other than what is reported to us and what we see on social media. of course i'm going to be a little biased towards louis. i'm simply stating my opinion. my words do not matter. anyways, PLEASE tell me what you think of this situation in the comments!