Chapter 1(Part 1)

It was a week before they left for Gravity Falls. Dipper was having a hard time falling asleep. He walked down the hall heading to the bathroom to splash water on his face. When he looked up he saw that one of his eyes looked like bills.

He decided that it was just his sleep messing with him and this couldn't possibly be real. He decided to go back to sleep.

The next morning he went to the bathroom. *gasp* He realized last night was not his sleep messing with him and that he really do have one of Bills eyes.

Dipper runs to his room and finds and eye patch and covers his eye with it.

ㅕTime skipㅑ

Mabel gets off the bus and runs over to Candy and Grenda. Dipper gets off the bus. "Gravity Falls it's good to be back" he says to himself.

They get to the Mystery Shack, Soos waiting for them at the door. Once they get there he gives them a big hug, Mabel accepting the hug but
Dipper tries to wiggle out of the hug. Dipper goes inside, up to the attic, and to his and Mabels room.

He puts his stuff up, then grabs the journal and to the vending machine. He puts in the code and goes down to the second floor, Ford's study, to read the Journal.

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
Hello everyone!
Sorry for taking so long to post the first chapter, but its here now.
Im putting chapter 1 into 2 parts because of how long it is, so that I can have an easier time publishing it.
Hope you enjoyed chapter 1 Part 1!
HN7 out!💕