Chapter 1 (Part 2)

Sorry for not posting in a while, I got grounded for a month. Hope you enjoy part 2!
ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

     When he gets there he sees Ford standing there. "Great uncle Ford what are you doing here? I thought you and Stan were in a boat traveling the world."

      "Well I have some stuff I need in here, so I was grabbing it. What are you doing here and whats wrong with your eye?" Ford tells Dipper. "I came in here to read in peace and quiet. And the eye patch, I have a very bad case of pinkeye and the eyepatch is there to cover it."

        Dipper started to sweat. He doesnt want Ford to see his eye.
"Oh I think I know somthing to help your eye." He walks over to the other side of the room and rumages threw one of the drawers."Aha! Here it is. Now all you have to do is put it on your eyelid for about 2 days and your pinkeye should get better. Here I'll help you apply it."

"NO!"

       "Um I mean no im fine, I can do it myself." Dipper said. "O-Ok meet us upstairs when your done" said Stan with a frightened voice. "Ok"

      Stan and Ford then went upstairs leaving Dipper alone in the study.

      "Finally peace and quiet." Dipper thought but realized it wasnt peaceful, he could only think about a logical reason on why he had one of Bill's eyes.

      "I need someone to help me understand whats going on, I mean I just screamed at Stan and Ford. What if Mabel would have been here, what would have happened. What would she think of me. I need someones help who." He thought for a minute.

                    "I need Bill"

ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

Bum Bum Baaaa

I'm so happy to finally finish chapter 1
Hope you enjoy it.
HN7 out💕