【Chapter 5】

❝ 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞. ❞

 ❞

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

(Y/N) flew as fast as her wings could take her towards the mysterious powerful aura. When the aura was just 5 feet away from her she could see a huge mess, a huge frozen wave of purple covered what seemed to be a castle, what was once a castle anyway.

Stopping, she let her wings flap to stay into the sky. Eyes wide, she saw the only Ten Commandments standing on top of it and staring right at her as if they have been expecting her. Sighing, she lectured herself on being stupid enough not being able to recognize ten of the auras that she had to fight.

The Commandments stared at her for a bit longer until Zeldris, the leader of the Ten Commandments, opened his dark wings and flew towards her. (Y/N), who became alarmed of the commandments sudden action, quickly flew up higher. It's not like she was afraid of them, actually, it's quite the opposite, she just doesn't want to fight more than she already has.

Deciding that it would be useless to just talk it out, she decided to do what she thought she would never do, run away from a fight. However, before she could even go a couple of feet away, Zeldris and the other commandments flew towards her, surrounding (Y/N) in a circle.

(Y/N) looked around for any possible escape but found none, and going under and up was defiantly a no go for her, her wings were never the fastest to top it off, and there's was defiantly faster than hers.

A voice caused (Y/N) to turn to her left, it was Zeldris.  "Hello, (Y/N). Never thought I would see you again. When was the last time we saw each other? Ah yes, the day before the war when you tried to kill me, but you couldn't go through with it because, as you said, you'll leave it for the war." Their eyes locked together as her heart started beating from the adrenaline that was coursing through her veins, why was it doing that out of all time? Well, (Y/N) was always strange.

Galand The Commandment of Truth, with his deep robotic voice said,  "(Y/N), running away from your friends now, don't tell me from all these years you became a coward." Turning her eyes towards him, (Y/N) frowned.

 "Of course not Galand, though the war has long ended with you demons being sealed, with your arrival I fear another Holy War will happen and I wish to partake in none of it. Unlike the other Holy War, I was always in the middle of everything, so in this one, I wish to not partake and have no contact with anything that has to do with this upcoming war. " 

Gloxinia chuckled, covering his mouth lazily while his beautifully colored wings keeping him floating in the sky that, somehow, has become dark, very different from what she saw a minute ago. Feeling something amiss, (Y/N) put her guard even higher, letting nothing get past her senses.