chapter one

"Susy I got you the information about the new student that you what." Tren said putting down a folder. "Thank you tren you may leave now." She said takeing a sip of her tea. "Yes." He said walking away.
Susy looked at the files, she had seen her share of weird people but not like this. The new student had gone missing for three years after her second year of middle school. And the first thing that was reported of her was when she was 11. "Who are you?" Susy said

"Ok class listen up today we're getting a new student so be nice to her. " the teacher said standing infront of the class. A blacked haired girl with a orange streak looked up from her desk. 'Great another person to compeit with.' She thought, she was never really strong not having a good power to fight with.
The door opened up and a browned haired girl came in. She had her hair in pigtails with the right one having some blue at the end and the left having red. She also had red and blue eyes . "Hey my names Aluzi, and I hope we can all get along. " she said smiling.
The class erupted into whispers, some commenting on ethier her weird she looked or how pretty she was. Others wondering how strong she was, and why did she decide to switch schools halfway through the year.
And the blacked haired girl was questioning why she seemed so happy. She dose know how this school works, right? " ok class seattle down. Aluzi why don't you take the seat behind maik." The teacher said pointing to the blacked haired girl. "Ok miss." Aluzi said befor cheerful skipping to her seat. But not befor giving maik a dark look while passing

After class
Once the bell ringed most students surrounded aluzi, asking her all types of questions. Maik stood up and walked out of the classroom, just wanting to go to her next class but stopped when she heard a voice. "S-so your the n-new student?" Someone said.
Turning around maik saw hiko one of the strongest in the class standing infront of aluzi. Maik knew what was going to happen. She knew someone was going to ask her to test her skills, she just wished it didn't have to be the strongest person in her class to go for the new student first.
" ya I'm the new student, who are you?" Aluzi asked. hiko smirked "you are a-aware of the power hierarchy right, well I what to see h-how strong y-you are." She said putting her hand out." So w-will you allow me to be your first a-aponite?" She finished.
Maik looked like she just saw a ghost. No one in their class could defeat her, even when the odds where staked against her she still won. 'Please don't' maik thought.
Aluzi smiled takeing her hand ." I agree.
____________________________________
The two girls where outside in some sort of battle field. A lot of students where thier, most just thier to see the new student lose. Maik was in the front, close to the field.
"The rules of this battle is simple to win you ethier have to knock out, trap your opponent, or make them give up or go out of bounds ,Are both fighters ready!?" A student yelled standing far away from the fight. Both hiko and aluzi nod. " start in three two one-" the student said but was cut off."not yet!" Someone said. The crowd moved out of the way to see susy the students council persistent, and tren the vice president. " sorry we're late I had classes." Susy said walking to the front, sitting next to maik.
" ok now let the fight comince!" They shouted. Hiko trying to win the fight quickly, used her power of wind to try pushing aluzi out of bounds. But aluzi put her hand to the ground, somehow keeping her in place.
"How is she doing that?" Maik asked herself. Longer the wind blew the more aluzi seam to be pushed back until hiko stop looking at aluzi." Do you give up yet?" She asked giving her a chance to leave befor she got hurt.
"No, but I thing you should. " aluzi said standing up." What do you mean, I'm winning?" Hiko said getting ready to send out wind. "Behind you up." Aluzi said. The hiko looked behind her, her eyes wideing.
A wall of water was behind her probably enough to flood a small town. "How did she do that?" Maki said to herself." It's a part of her power." Susy said answering maki's questioned. "She can control water and fire, she most likely use the water in the ground to keep her still and she slowly moved it behind her." She finished taking another sip of her tea.
"Looks like I win." Was the last thing aluzi said befor water came crashing down. Swiping hiko in it sending her past the boundary lines, but it went straight to the students watching. Maik thinking quickly used her shield to make a protective bubble around the students.
"Interesting." Susy whispered looking at maik. When the water pasted maik let down the shield. The students looked at the battle field in shock. Their was aluzi standing up in front of the line and hiko behind it on the ground.
" hiko has past the boundaries, the winner is aluzi!" The student said. Students came running on the field, most went to aluzi congregationaling her.
Maik stood up and began to walk away. She just wanted to go home. Maik looked back to see aluzi giving her the same stare. Maik quickly turned around and walked to the front of the school. She was so close, but she was stopped again.
"Maik I need a favorite for you." Susy said. Maik turned around "What do you need from me, I'm sure you can get anyone better than me?" She asked. "I need you to watch over aluzi, befriend her and make sure she doesn't cause trouble." Susy said walking closer to her. " w-what?" Maik asked. "She radiates chaotic neutral energy. You dont have to be friends with her, just make sure she doesn't get in trouble." Susy said walking past her. "Got it." She said befor putting her hand up and opening a portal. She walked through it not giving maik a chance to speak.
Maik sighed walking to the exit. It's going to be a long school year. " hey wait!" Someone said. Maik getting a little annoyed turn around to see aluzi.
The two starred at each other before aluzi spoke up. "I wanted to talk to you."