chapter two

Aluzi and maik walked out of the school. "So what did you what to talk to me about?" Maik asked. Aluzi smiled " isn't terrible how people are treated by how stonge they are? Would someone like you at the bottom what to change the system?" Aluzi asked walking around maik.
"Ya, what are you trying to say?" She asked. "What I'm trying to say is, help me take down the system." Aluzi said with a gleam in her eyes. "W-what no way!" Maik said stepping back. "Your crazy, theirs no way we can do that. Susy will crush you and your operation!" She said walking away, Aluzi smiled.

~~~~~~~~music time ~~~~~~~~

"Right here, right know I'll put the offer out, I dont what to chase you down but I know you see it. " aluzi sung ponting at maik. " you run with me. And I can cut you free. Out of the drudgery and the walls you keep in." She continued walking infrot of maik.
"So trade that typical for something colorful. And if it's crazy live a little crazy. You can play it sensible, a king of conventional. Or you could risk it all and see.." she sung grabbing maik's hands.
"Don't you wanna get away from the same old part you gotta play . Cause I got what you need so come with me and take the ride. It'll take you to the other side." Aluzi used the water in the near by fountain to pick the both of them up.
"Cause you can do like you do, or you could do like me. Stay in the cage or your finally take the key . Oh damn! Suddenly your free to fly. I'll take you to the other side." She finished letting the both of them land, putting her hand out.
"Ok my friend you what to cut me in. Well I hate to tell you, but it just won't happen. So thanks but no. I think I'm good to go, cause I enjoy the life you say I'm trapped in." Maik began singing pushing her hand back to her chest. Befor walking away.
"Now I admire you, and that whole show you do. Your on to something, really its something. " she sings looking up."but I live among the swells, we dont pick up peanuts shells. I'll have to leave that up to you. " she turned around looking at aluzi then walking away.

"Don't you know that I'm okay with this uptown part I get to play. Cause I got what I need and I don't want to take the ride. I don't need to see the other side. So go and do like you do. I'm good to do like me. Ain't in a cage, so I don't need to take the key. Oh, damn! Can't you see I'm doing fine.I don't need to see the other side" she finished turning around to see aluzi using the water as wings again.
"Is this really how you like to spend your days? Beatings and misery and partys and plays?" Aluzi question looking sad. " if I was mixed up with you, I'll be the talk of the school. Disgraced and disowned, another one of the clowns!" Maik yelled.
"But you would finally live a little. Finally laugh a little. Just let me give you the freedom to dream a little and it'll wake you up. Cure your aching. Take your walls and start to break them." Aluzi sung putting her hands in maik's.
"Now that's a deal that seems worth taking!" She said excitedly, before letting her hands go." But I guess I'll leave that up to you." She finished walking away.
"Well it's intriguing, but to go would cost me greatly. So what percentage of the school would I be taking?" Maik asked "Fair enough, you'd want a piece of all the action
I'd give you seven, we could shake and make it happen." Aluzi sang putting out her hand.
"I wasn't born this morning, eighteen would be just fine." Maik said "Why not just go ahead and ask for nickels on the dime" aluzi.
"Fifteen"
"I'd do eight"
"Twelve"
"Maybe nine"
"Ten"
Both of the girls smiled befor going to the fountain. Now most students got outside, alot of them crowding the fountain.
"Don't you wanna get away to a whole new part you're gonna play
'Cause I got what you need, so come with me and take the ride" they both sang at the same time. "To the other side. So if you do like I do, so if you do like me. Forget the cage, 'cause we know how to make the key, Oh, damn! Suddenly we're free to fly
We're going to the other side." They both sang.
"Cause if we do we're going to the other side we're going to the other side" they both finished.
"We're going to get rid of this stupid hierarchy!" Maik announce. The students around was overjoyed. "Maik, be the god of the school with me." Aluzi whispered.
____________________________________

"Susy you heard about the revolution the new student and maik is doing." Tren asked poring move tea in her cup. "I'm aware." She said drinking her tea. " so are you going to stop them?" He asked. " I dont need to do anything. What do you do when theirs a pests? You make the pest go angest each other. "
____________________________________

Song: other side by hugh Jackman and zac efron, from the greatest showman.