chapter three

"Hey aluzi." Maik waved walking into school. "Oh hey I wanted to asked you something." She asked, grabbing maik's hand. She took her infront of a crowd of students. "What's this, its nomaly nothing their." Maik said going through the crowed.
When she got to the front of the crowd to see a piece of paper. "Who ever can defeat both maik and aluzi gets a spot on the council if your a third year,if your a first or second year then you will become the vice president after my departure good luck." Aluzi read out. "So all we have to do is beat those two and then we're get to be on the council or vice president next year?!" Some students cheared." But isn't their a rule saying only you can fight with people in your class?" Someone says.
"It used to." Tren said walking throw the crowed with another piece of paper. "We decided to get ride of this rule so everyone could fight anyone, from any class, and any year." He said walking away. Suddenly eyes where on the both of them, growing with hunger.
"So all we got to do is beat some scrubs?" An upper class men said, getting ready to fight. But befor anyone could a string of water came and strung must of them up. "Come on maik, let's go to class." Aluzi said walking away. "Y-ya." Maik said running up to her.
____________________________________
Lunch time
"Hey maik!" Aluzi said waveing over to her friend. Maik sighed, all day aluzi been following her. Not in the creepy way but she was very clingy. "Hey aluzi, where's your lunch?" She asked, looking down to see no lunch tray. "Oh I cant afford it. I have no money." Aluzi said still with a smile on her face. "Well I guess you can have some of my's." Maik said, but aluzi shook her head. "Dont worry I got an idea." She says walking away.
Aluzi sneaked around the cafeteria, stealing some uneated food. Stealing some bread, and pizza. After aluzi got her food, she went to where maik was, but it seems like the people she stole from noticed. "Hey where did my food go!?" Some students said.
Aluzi looked back to see the cafeteria getting more angry, and began running to maik."what are you doing?" Maik whispered, aluzi smiled watching the chaos. Students started accusing each other, and then one student threw food and that started a war. "Food fight!" Aluzi yelled. And like clock work their was food being thrown across the room. Some even used their powers, and their was maik hiding under a table with aluzi using water and juice to keep the crowed away from them. "STAY BACK YOU BEAST!" She said wiping them.
And then a student came running in the door."susy is comeing!" They yelled.
Aluzi smiled then grabbed maik from under the table, running to a near by window. "Aluzi what are you doing!?" Maik asked getting dragged. "Escaping." She replied jumping in the window.
Suddenly both susy and tren bursted in." What is happening here!?" Tren yelled trying to calm down the students. Susy looked at aluzi and maik how where in the window. "I love to stay but I can't, so bye." Aluzi said. Stepping off the window, with maik her. They were falling maik looked like she just say a ghost and aluzi looked like she was on a rollercoaster.
When they where close to the ground aluzi used the water around to make water wings. "Wasn't that fun?" She asked" NO NOT AT ALL!" Maik yelled.
____________________________________

Maik was relaxing in her dorms when she heard a knock on her door. "Who is it?" She asked getting up. When she opened it up, she saw aluzi with a pillow. "Ya so I dont have anywhere to stay so, can I sleep here?" She asked. Maik signed moveing out of the way." Ya come in." She said tried.
Aluzi smiled with energy running into the room.