Being Bullied

A/N *warning this chapter has some sensitive subjects so read with caution <3 love you guys!*

I wake up in my dorm room. I check the time  it's 7:30 and get back up. I take a shower and get changed into some  dark green khaki shorts and a lime green polo. I fix my hair and put my robes on. I grab all my books and walk off to class. Luckily I had potions today and that's it. I walk in and no one else was there except Snape. "Good evening professor" "Good evening Y/N please take a seat" "Yes professor." I sit down closer to the front and get all my stuff out. "Y/N please tell me if any of your fellow slytherins bother you" "I will professor" Snape goes back to writing on the board. I grab my potions book and read a bit about it. I put my book down when I see everyone else pile in the classroom. I see Goyle whispering to that bitch Pansy I roll my eyes and pay attention. While Snape was turned around a piece of paper flies at my head. I open the piece of paper and see a not. 'Why the fuck are you alive you should die! Loser!' I put the note away and try to pay attention. The class ends and I immediately walk to the place I know no one will find me. The quiditch field. Luckily I always have my razor in my backpack for whenever I need it also with bandages,a towel,and healing cream. *WARNING SELF HARM* I grab my razor and begin to cut. 1.for being a fucking dumb ass 1.for no one loving me 1. for thinking Draco Malfoy was my friend. I grab my towel and clean up the wounds. I put some healing cream on them and wrap them up. I quietly mutter to myself "What the fuck is wrong with me" I turn to leave when I see Draco walking into the stands. "Shit" I mutter to myself. Draco see's me and runs to me. He see's the white bandage on my arm and blood stains on it. I look down "Why?" I didn't say anything because I was crying too much "Why the fuck are you doing this tell me?!" He started crying. "I-it's y-you a-and y-your f-fr-friends" Draco looks down and sits down. "SHIT!" Draco yelled I sit down and start to sob. Draco grabs me and pulls me to him. My head rests in his lap and I am sobbing. Draco plays with my hair that calms me a little bit. I stop crying after a while and I immediately get up and leave. "Y/N!! Wait come back!" Draco yelled I started to walk faster. Draco chases me I almost get to the common room and Draco grabs my arm. "Hey stop running" "Why" "Because I care about you" "Bull shit if you cared you would tell them to stop" "I am so sorry Y/N I really do care about you please give me another chance" I start to cry "So now that you see I cut myself your now gonna tell them to stop" "No that's no..." "Just leave me alone Draco I'll see you at dinner don't bother trying to find me I am gonna go to somewhere you can't find me" "Please Y/N don't kill yourself" "Oh I won't jackass" I ran out of the room to the astronomy tower. I look up to the stars and my head clears.                                                                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Draco's POV: 

I watch as Y/N leave. I sit down on my knees and cry into my hands. "why do I have to be so fucking dumb" I whisper to myself. Soon Blaise,Pansy,Goyle, and Crabbe walk in. "What's wrong Dracypoo?" "Shut it bitch!" "Ow that hurts" "What fucking hurts is I saw a side effect of what you fucking did Parkinson I know you want me to yourself well I don't fucking like you I like someone else and if any of you hurt him or touch him I will fucking kill you all" And at that I ran out the room. I run to the astronomy tower to clear my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hear someone coming up the stairs of the astronomy tower. "Hello" I croaked out "Y/N?" "Yes" Draco runs up the stairs and see's me.He hugs me and I cry in his chest. "Shhh..... it's okay" I start to calm down and he sits me up. "Hey" He says "Hi" I put my head on his shoulder. He grabs my chin and he kisses me. I kiss him back and we kiss for a while then we both pull away. "Dinner?" I say with a wink he smiles and nods while kissing me again I kiss back and I pull away we walk down to the great hall for dinner. I grab his hand and we walk in the great hall for dinner. "I am sitting next to you no one else okay?" Draco says "Okay" I sit down and Draco sits next to me. "Hey Y/N" "Yeah" "Will you be my boyfriend?" "Of course!" I hug him and he hugs back. I look and see that bitch Pansy staring. I whisper into Draco's ear 'pansy's staring' 'whatever' We pull away from the hug and Draco pecks my lips. I finish my plate and so does Draco. We both get up to go back to the common room. We walk hand in hand. We get there and I walk into the dorms and Draco follows. "Hey babe can I borrow a hoodie?" I ask "Yes" Draco hands me a black hoodie with a green snake on it. I lay on my bed and Draco lays next to me. "Babe what are you doing" "Cuddling" Draco grabs my laptop and turns on a movie on Netflix. He wraps his arms around me and I cuddle in his chest. I fall asleep but before I fell asleep Draco whispered "Good night my sweet angel" He kissed my forehead and I fell asleep.