Getting a tutor

I woke up in a empty bed. I frown but it makes sense he can't be seen with me because his reputation is being a bad boy and not caring about anyone. I finally get out of bed and pick an outfit.

 I finally get out of bed and pick an outfit

(That is what he wore)

I grab my wand and my bag and walk to my first class for today Charms. Draco's dick head friends tried to talk to me but I didn't let them as I walked out I kept my head up high and flipped them off. I smiled to myself leaving. I finally arrived to charms and sit down. Soon all the slytherins arrive except for Draco. 'that's weird' I thought to myself soon the professor started writing on the board. We learned a charm that makes a certain object or area dead silent. I took lots of notes and put everything back in my bag. It was a free period for me no one else. I went back to the common room and saw Draco laying on the couch in pain. "Draco are you okay?" "Just a stomach bug" "Need to go to the hospital wing?" "No i'm okay" I smiled "Well I am gonna take a nap so night" "Wait" Draco gets up and says "Can I come too I need cuddles" "Okay" I walk up to the dorms and lay on my bed. Draco closes the door and lies on my bed. He puts his arm around me and we both fall asleep. I wake up and see Draco still asleep. I kiss his forehead and pick him up and move him to his bed. "Damn he's heavy" I smile as I grab my bag and leave. It was now free period for bitch face Pansy and Draco's dickhead friends. Pansy says "Hey" "Hey bitch face" I roll my eyes "What is up with you?" Blaise asked me "Okay fuck boy first of all I bet Draco told you my little secret so if you want proof here it is" I roll up my sleeves and everyone is shocked "What i'm not ashamed just know you guys made me want to die" Pansy says "Draco never told us" I close my eyes and internally scream "Were really sorry" Blaise said "Okay well Draco isn't feeling well he is asleep right now so please don't wake him or I will kill you" I say very calm Pansy says "Wait are you two dating?" "Yeah" Goyle asked " I blush and say "Yes please don't tell Draco that you know he wanted to tell you himself so when he does just act really happy please for me" Pansy smiled and said "I really hope we can be friends" "Me too well I got to get to potions so bye bitches" Pansy says "You know I love your energy" "Thanks" "Your welcome" I walk out and head to potions. Midway through the lesson Dumbledore knocks on the door and takes me out of class to his office. "Yes professor" "Well Y/N I know that this is your first year at hogwarts and you don't know many things" "Yes sir" "Well you are going to have a tutor from someone in your house you may choose who" I thought about it "I choose Draco Malfoy as my tutor sir" "Good choice I will send him a letter notifying him" "No let me tell him professor" "Thank you ten points to slytherin" "Thank you sir" "You welcome your excused from classes for the rest of the day" "Thank you" "Your welcome" I leave and head back to the common room. "Hey your back early" Pansy said "Well Dumbledore told me I have a tutor" "who is it?" Pansy asked "Draco" Pansy smirks "Eww Pansy no chill" "Sureeee" I chuckle "I am excused from all my classes today sooooo.... I am gonna take a nap" "Okay see ya" Blaise said "Bye" I walk up to the dorms and see Draco sitting on his bed reading. I close the door. "Hey babe" I say he looks up "hey baby come sit" I put my bag down and sit next to Draco. "I have to tell you something" "Okay" Draco says putting his book down. "You are my tutor so you get to teach me new spells and shit" Draco hugs me "Yay I get to spend more time with my baby" "Yes you do" I pull away from the hug and kiss him. He kisses back and it begins to get more heated. We pull away when we hear someone coming close to the door. "Hey" Blaise says "Hey I have a question" I say "What is it?" "So I have to show you something" "Okay" I walk to my bag and pull out of my sketch book and show Blaise my picture of Draco I drew.

 "Hey" Blaise says "Hey I have a question" I say "What is it?" "So I have to show you something" "Okay" I walk to my bag and pull out of my sketch book and show Blaise my picture of Draco I drew

"Whoa!" Blaise says I smile and put it away quickly. "What is going on? And since when are you two friends?" "Well it's something you will find out and this morning I showed them my scars and stuff and we started talking and now where all friends" "Cool hey Blaise and Y/N can I talk to you" "Sure" Blaise says Draco walks to me and Blaise and Draco grabs my hand and kisses my cheek "Wait are you two?" Blaise whispers "Yeah were gonna tell everyone else" Draco says "Aww i'm happy for you" "Thanks" I say "Your welcome" Blaise says. Draco and I walk outside of the dorms letting go of each others hands. I feel the nerves building up even though I already told them i'm still nervous Draco whispers............ To be Continued.