Getting Support

Draco whispers in my ear "babe it's okay I am right here" Draco kissed my cheek and I smiled slightly. My stomach churned as we stepped in front of his friends. I put my head down and Draco grabbed my hand and squeezed it tightly. I look up at him and smile. "Guys we have something to tell you" Draco says everyone looks confused "We are dating!" Draco exclaims everyone goes crazy like I told them "Guys chill" I say chuckling Draco grabs my chin and presses his lips on mine. I kiss back and soon we hear cheers. "Yeah best friend get your mans" Pansy says I pull away and start laughing my ass off. Draco grabs my hand and says "If you guys see anyone do anything to my baby or any of do something to my baby you will die" I go wide eyed and he says that. "Okay I promise" Blaise says "Me too" Pansy says "Me three" Goyle states "Me forth" says Crabbe. I start to tear up from all the support my friends showed me. Draco noticed and dragged me upstairs to the dorms. "Baby whats wrong?" "Nothing it's just I've never had this much support for my sexuality when I told my parents they....r-r-raped me for being gay then beat me and sent me away when I was ten I have been alone ever since." Draco hugged me so tight and cried with me. "Babe you know that the Malfoy's are now your family" I nod and we pull away from the hug. He wipes my tears from my eyes with his thumbs. I wipe his as well with my thumbs. I smile at the thing Draco said. "Why are you smiley now?" "What you said that the Malfoy's are my family now" "Your too cute" I chuckle. "Catch me" I say "What" I jump at Draco and he catches me I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. I bury my head in his neck "Wanna take a nap?" I nod and he places me on my bed. He lays down next to me and wraps me in his arms. I cuddle into his chest and we fall asleep.

Blaise POV:

I walk upstairs to the dorms because I forgot my book I have been reading. I walk in to the dorms and see Draco and Y/N cuddling. I grab my book and take a picture. 

I close the door on the way out and show everyone the picture

I close the door on the way out and show everyone the picture. "Guys look what I just saw it is so cute" I show them the picture. "Awww there so cute together" Pansy squeals "I know"I say I show everyone else and they have the same reaction.

Draco's POV:

I wake up and see Y/N still asleep. I kiss his head and play with his hair. He wakes up "Morning baby boy" I say "Morning babe" I peck his lips and say "Lets get ready to go dinner" "Okay" We get up and he can't find anything to wear. I toss him a green slytherin shirt,black jeans, and a gray sweatshirt with the slytherin logo on it. "Thanks babe" "Your welcome you look so cute in my clothes" He smiles. (Draco has this on)

I grab his hand and we walk downstairs

I grab his hand and we walk downstairs. "Hey guys" I say "Hey we are gonna head to dinner you guys coming" "Is that fucking question I am hungry as fuck" Y/N says "Me too babe" "Hey Draco can I talk to you for a sec?" Blaise says "Yeah" Blaise pulls me aside and shows me the picture "Send that to me" "Okay." I walk over to Y/N and grab his hand "Were gonna go now" I say "Okay" Pansy says along with everyone else. "I love you Y/N" "I love you too Draco" I blush and we keep walking to The Great Hall. We finally get there and we sit down still holding hands. The other slytherins are confused. "Are you guys dating?" Someone asks I look at Y/N and he nods. "Yes we are" Y/N says. I smile I have never felt this happy before I have the most amazing boyfriend ever like people think i'm mean and I am but with this guy I feel different I feel sympathy and love toward him. I put my arm around him and he puts his head on my shoulder. "Oh my gosh look" One of the slytherins says all of the slyhterins look at me and y/n. I peck his lips. All hell broke loose at the slytherin table. Luckily none of the professors were here yet. I look into Y/N's (E/C-Eye color) and he looks into mine "I love you" I say "I love you more" "I'm not gonna argue because I love you too much to do that" He smiles and I kiss him again. We pull away and everyone is SHOOK. "What?"I say smiling "Your just so cute together" One of them says "Well he is just too cute" I say and everyone aww's. Me and Y/N get our food and we eat. I look at the Gryffindor table and there all taking pictures. I don't care because I have the most amazing man I could ever ask for. We finish "You wanna head back?" I say. He nods I grab his hand and we leave. We get back to the common room. Blaise,Pansy,Goyle,and Crabbe had already eaten. Blaise shows me a picture of us kissing from the Gryffindor table. "Whatever take all the pictures you want I am not gonna get mad" I say "Because I already have something that makes me happy and I can't lose that" I say looking directly into Y/N's eyes. "I am gonna go to bed" Y/N says "Me too" I say we head head up to the dorm and we cuddle and drift off to sleep.