chapter 1: Green potion

"Chocolate or pizza" I asked as I raised a jar of Nutella on my hand and a frozen pizza box on the other. This is a very life changing decision I am bound to take at one point. If I'm going to stay in late tonight like I promised my best and only friend Dave I would then I have to make this choice count. I don't want to end up watching regular show without food! Food is an ultimate must and I don't feel like eating leftover rice and beans. The thought of it makes me want to puke."Pizza" Dave stood up from the couch. A miracle just happened, Dave finally stood up from the couch. Lord have mercy life has changed for the better today."Pizza and nutella" I said. Why not have both right? Dave frowned and plotted himself down in my brown leather couch wich sits quietly in the living room."You're disgusting" Dave spoke while grabbing his phone from his pocket."You're disgusting! You're so disgusting you're... Just... Disgusting" I yelled in frustration. I grabbed a nearby pillow and threw it as hard as I could towards his direction but failed miserably.

"Relax Rain I was just kidding" he said bursting out laughing. I sighed and sat myself next to him. He's the one that came up with the idea of calling me Rain instead of Rainbow and I'm really appreciative of that because he used to tease me every time a Rainbow appered in the sky. He was holding his stomach as he nearly rolls off the couch from so much laughter. I wish he did roll off the couch and hit his head hard against the table. Okay I didn't mean that."Can you stop laughing and come help me with the pizza" I said crossing my arms together. I can get really mad when I'm hungry and he should know that by now before I blame him for committing suicide when in reality it's homicide.

He finally stands up and passes a hand through the brown messy thing he calls hair. Yeah, more like a raccoon."All you have to do is put it in the microwave, it's just frozen pizza" I playfully rolled my eyes at him and went towards the kitchen. "You still need to help!" I yelled as I placed the pizza in the microwave. Im doing all the work here and if he doesn't get his butt up from that chair I'm going to something I'll regret later in the future."Fine"Dave sighs defeatedly and walks to the kicthen. His red beaten converse make a click sound everytime he steps on the kitchen floor and it annoys the living hell out me. Sometimes he does it on purpose to annoy me, he should stop before I throw a freaking knife at him.

"Why are you so moody?" Dave asked as he took out the pamajan cheese from the cabinet. He's right, I'm being a complete idiotic physco."I don't know, probably cause I'm hungry" that should be the answer."what's this?" in Dave's hand stood a small box that had the marking of a red x on it. Oh. He started shaking the box something that he should not do because what's inside of that box is very unpleasant."Dave, you shouldn't o-" I was immediately cut of by a green bottle that rolled out the marked box into the floor.

"ohhh, it's the green potion" Dave said while picking it up."Remember the time we used this to spike Mrs.Chatty's burger, it was insane she puked all over the exam papers" he continued still smilling with his eyes glued to the bottle. Yep I remember very clearly. We had just gotten a horrible grade on our science exams and what better way to destroy the grade than destroying the papers with them. And that's exactly what we did. We ended up spraying some of that green potion on her burger and she puked all over the exams we even had to retake it of how bad it was. Still worth not getting a 24% on my unit test.

Loud obnoxious music filled the neighborhood and right there and then I knew what was coming. My slutty teenage neighbor is throwing one of her party's.

"Ronny is throwing another tomb of horror tonight" I said in frustration.

"Party?"

"Yep"

"Now?"

"Yep"

"Are you sure?"

"Yep"