chapter 2: Cow apocalypse

There I was dying of laughter until sudden realization came to me. I'm going to die! Oh my god! Im going to die! I'm leaving earth today? Just take me already I don't want to be killed by own mother!

"His-his mermaid boxers" Dave couldn't control his laughter as the memories of tonight came rolling back. Yeah tonight was a great adventurous night but I'm going to die and he can't see that?!

"Dave! The microwave, the pizza, the pizza in the microwave, the microwave on"

"holy shizzles, It's going to explode!" Dave shouted realization hitting him like a truck."And you just noticed" I said pacing back and forth. After five long minutes we were still in the streets laughing about some killer fluff ball when the microwave has probably exploded!

"I was being sarcastic you dummy"

Why be sarcastic when my life is ending today. He shouldn't take my death like this, he should hugg me and buy me all the ice cream in the world.

"Why are you being sarcastic. This is very serious, don't you care if I die tonight?"

"Rain" he said calmly

"What!" I shouted in frustration.

"You have toilet paper on your butt"

"What?" I turned my gaze around thinking I have 360 view; so dumb of me. I might as well break my neck and buy a cast in advance. I feel like I snapped my bone. Why is life being such a pain and why do I have toilet paper on my butt?! After trying to find this mysterious toilet paper Dave started spatting out laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked in confusion, irritation visible in my voice.

"You-you" Dave clutched his stomach nearly falling on the floor. I hope he does. I lied to myself.

"Me what"

"You don't have toilet paper on your butt! I was just playing around with you" he said wiping tears of laughter from his eyes. I want to be laughing too but I'm too busy worrying about my upcoming death.

"Dave! Can't you see what's going on here" He caused part of this mess, shouldn't he be crying out loud for god sakes.

"The.microwave.has.a.timer.that.turns.off.when.it.is.set.up.to.be.turned off" he said each as if he were speaking to a three year old. Heck, a three year old is probably smarter than that. And who cares about a timer! The microwave has explo-

OH

I settled in taking everything slowly. How dumb could I be to not know that. I mean I'd probably have to have the brain of a two year old to not know that a microwave has timer that turns off. No wonder I got a 24% on that exam.

"We should head home" I said feeling
stupid.

"Rain, come on. Don't pull yourself down for this, it's just a silly mistake." He's just trying to make me feel better. I should be laughing at my stupitidy like I usually do but sadness is tugging at my heart. Chessy? I know.

"Shut up Dave"

"That's mean"

"I love you Dave"

He smiled and ruffled my hair. I felt like shoving my pointer finger through his dimple. Where do these urges come from? I'm sure it's not every day that someones dimple is being threatened by a pointer finger. But then again I'm the only one that gets high on frenchfries. They smell so good.

"you don't know what love is" he said jockingly.

"Well I love my parents don't I"

"I love you too, Rain"