TWO

༄༄

After taking some pictures he looked at his display and shook his head. ''You need to move closer. And could you adjust the sleeve of your jersey?'' Taehyung gave instruction that everyone was following. The blond boy adjusted his jersey and mumbled how Taehyung even saw his folded sleeve. He got the eye. It was his passion. When he took pictures, he loved them to be perfect in their imperfection.

''Okay concentration again. A big smile for me.'' Taehyung said and he saw Jimin making a grimace through the lens. ''Jimin maybe not that much''

He laughed and took the pictures. He showed them the Coach who was satisfied with it. ''Next are the individual shots.'' He said and Taehyung nodded. ''Just find a good place and the boys will come in alphabetical chronology to you.''

Taehyung set up his photography equipment at the end of the practice field. The first boy arrived, and he took some pictures. It was nice to do that. The football players were nicer than he thought. They were kind and talkative. They treated him like a professional photographer.

''Next.'' Taehyung called while looking at the picture he did for the boy that just left.

''The boys said you were nice. Now I'm curious.'' Taehyung looked up to meet the face of the familiar voice. He could hear some British accent but wasnt sure if he was just mishearing it. Jeongguk was standing confident in front of him and smirked at him. Taehyung didnt like that smirk. There was something flirty in it. He was not really comfortable when people flirted with him. It made him nervous and he needed to focus on his work right now.

''I'm only nice if you are.'' Taehyung said and Jeongguk laughed. His laugh was bright. It was music to Taehyungs ears. His laugh was the opposite of the way Jeongguk appeared. He looked like an arrogant flirty football player but his laugh was sweet and soft.

''Do we start or will you keep staring at me?'' He asked grinning at him. Taehyung blushed slightly and got in the right position to take the picture. ''Smile.'' Taehyung mumbled and Jeongguk did so. He noticed that it was not a big smile but just a small smile which didnt gave a lot of sight of his teeth. Taehyung set down his camera and looked at the boy in front of him.

''Can you smile wider?''

''No.''

''Why?''

''It's just weird.'' Jeongguk said and Taehyung frowned.

''Why should it look weird. I bet you have a pretty smile.'' Taehyung encouraged Jeongguk but he just starred with a dark expression at him. Taehyung nodded comprehending.

''Alright then we're done. I took some good ones.'' Taehyung smiled at him and Jeongguk nodded. ''Perfect. Then the next one can come.''

Jeongguk left Taehyung without saying a word; the photographer watched him leave while cleaning the objective. He hoped that he didnt offend Jeongguk in a way that he still doesnt understand.

''What did you do Taehyung?'' Samuel asked when he arrived at Taehyungs spot, ''Jeongguk is so pissed.'' He laughed and Taehyung frowned.

''What do you mean he is pissed?''

''He came back and shouted that I should move my ass over there when I asked him why he had such a grim expression. You made him mad bro'' Samuel chuckled and Taehyung was so confused.

''I just asked him if he could smile wider. He said no''

Samuel grinned. ''He tries to keep his reputation you know.''

''What reputation?''

''The new boy that has a fancy car and with a small smirk everyone falls for him. I think you felt that when he talked to you earlier.''