TEN

༄༄

In the movie Taehyung followed Jimin to their seats. He was followed by Jeongguk which made Taehyung feel kind of bubbly. He held his Popcorn on his chest and tried not to trip over some feet. He sat down in his seat and tried to find a comfy position. He saw how Jeongguk and Adam were talking while Jimin was at his phone.

''Who are you writing with the whole time?''

''No one?''

Taehyung chuckled and nodded. ''Sure whatever you say. You are writing with that girl Samuel was talking about. Esther, right?''

Jimin blushed slightly and Taehyung giggled. ''Tell me more about her.''

Before Jimin could say anything, the lights turned off and the advertisement started. Jimin grinned and formed a 'later' with his lips. Lucky boy, Taehyung thought. He looked at his right and saw Jeongguk adjusting his nachos on his lap. The boy felt Taehyungs gaze on him, so he looked up and smiled slightly at him.

''If you want you can take some nachos.'' Taehyung smiled surprised of Jeongguks generosity.

''You can also take some Popcorn.'' He held his popcorn to Jeongguk.

''Only if you take a nacho.'' Jeongguk said and smirked. Taehyung nodded and took a nacho and dipped it in the salsa sauce while Jeongguk took some Popcorn. They grinned at each other and moved back comfy in their seat. Taehyung smiled through the whole advertisement. In the moment he wanted to take some popcorn himself he suddenly grabbed something warm instead of a popcorn. He looked down and saw that he grabbed a hand. He looked to his right and saw Jeongguk that smiled apologetic.

''Go on.'' He chuckled and let Jeongguks hand go.

The beginning of the movie was pretty good. For a second Taehyung thought it was maybe a more political movie than an action movie, but he was wrong. They started the shooting, kidnapping, crying, screaming and more. Taehyung ate grumpy his popcorn. Sometimes he saw Jeongguks hand sliding in his popcorn bag but that was all until the boy next to him offered him some nachos.

Taehyung shook his head.

''Come on. I robbed your popcorn.'' Jeongguk laughed quietly and Taehyung shook his head.

''I offered.''

''I did too.''

Taehyung sighed and ate some of Jeongguk nachos when he was suddenly scared by the movie. He immediately grabbed with his free right hand Jeongguks hand, that was leaning on the armrest. His face was scared and Jeongguk looked at him and smirked. He leaned forward to Taehyungs ear.

''Did it scare you so much?'' He asked and looked then at Taehyung. They were really close again. Taehyung almost forgot how to breathe. Joengguks was shined by the movie from one side while the other was in the darkness. His skin was glowing in the light.

''Yeah, a little.'' Taehyung whispered and Jeongguk nodded.

''You can hold my hand if you need to.'' He smiled softly and looked back to the screen.

Taehyung was surprised by Jeongguks offer. He leaned back in his seat and gulped. He looked quickly at his hand that was still clinging on Jeongguks hand. Should he stay like that or not? He would love to stay like that, but he got over his desire and took his hand back in his lap. The rest of the movie Taehyung tried to not get scared anymore and when he got scared, he grabbed Jimins arm and almost tossed the popcorn out of his best friends' hand.

On their way home the boys talked as always about the movie.

''How was the movie Taehyung? Was it that bad?'' Adam asked and Taehyung nodded.