꧁𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2: 𝙷𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚆𝙷𝙰𝚃?! (M) ꧂

Taehyung's POV

" 'Oh BTW NICE ASS!!! ' That's what that JEON FREAKING JUNGKOOK SAID TO ME!"

      "HE DID WHAT?!? " Jimin said while choking on his own food. "Hey Bab-I mean JIMIN! CALM DOWN" Yoong hyung said patting his back.

           "So yeah that's what he did to me and he's a PERVERT PERSON CHIM!!!! He almost FUCK ME!!!" I said while eating our breakfast at the cafeteria. But honestly I like what happened to us last night.

Flashback

Still Tae's POV

         It was night time 8:00 pm, after we eat Hoseok hyung's Dinner that he gave us I've wash the dishes while jungkook is arranging our bed room .

         "Ju-Jungkook I was just-"
"Just call me kook...TAE" He said in seductive voice. Oh this Beach is giving me GOOSEBUMPS. " I was just thinking you could sleep on the.... Couch for me... Please? " I said while finishing washing the dishes.

          "What why?!?  C'mon Baby its just You and Me" He said coming to me and hugging my waist. "Do-don't Call me baby Kook!  We're n-not even in a RELATIONSHIP!!!" I said while breaking his hug from me.

   I was walking inside our room and getting my towel to take a bath.  And  I saw Jungkook coming

       "Why? Baby you could just tell ne anything you want! " He said while pulling me and pushing me in the bed. This is not freaking good.

         "What do you ever want from a boy Tae?  Why do you make things hard arround. I could be your Boyfriend if you want? " he said while leaning and whispered to me. "I could just fvck you if you want baby." he's voice is hot and seductive. Sht he's making me hard.

        "All ready hard for me baby? " he said licking my ear. "Nghh~" A moan escape my mouth. "That's what I've thought baby boy" he said. 

     He pulled me up to him.  I sit on his lap and our kiss is getting hotter and longer.  I could feel his cock being hard and sht!  Its freaking big! 

          We we're making out he remove my shirt off and I cover my body. "Sh1t Tae your so sexy! I couldn't even wait to fvck you! "

        He kiss my neck leaving a mark. "Ahh! Ngh~ Ju-Jungkook pls - ahh!! " I moaned load and i freaking can't wait any more. "I think thats not even my name baby" he said spanking my ass hard.

   "Ahh!!! " i moaned when he spank me. "What's even my name baby? " he said leaning me on the  bed. He already remove his shirt and shorts leaving only his boxer's. 

       Wow his 8 packs abs looks so hot!  "I can do more than that baby". I stand up and lean at him. "And I can do my thing also... Daddy" I said to him with a smirk.

        "Then show me baby" He said and kiss my lips.  I removed his boxers and His cock sprung out of his boxer. And it's huge than I thought.

      "Why are you afraid baby? " he said smirking. I didn't do anything and I try my best to fit it in my mouth, 'cuz it's my first time!

       I licked the tip of it, while pumping his cock. "Ahh~ Tae your doing good! " I was trying to fit it in my mouth when he grabbed my hair really hard.  "Nghh~~~"  I moaned while giving him a blowjob

       Jungkook was bobbing my head up and down. And he was a moaning mess. "Shit tae I'm fcking close baby!!! " He moaned.  I was still moaning, tear leaving up my eyes.

         "Arhghh!! " Jungkook moaned when he cum inside my mouth. "Shit tae-You don't have to- OH! " he said while swallowing up his cum.

             He smirk at me while he kissed my head.  "My turn baby " he said while kissing me tasting his own cum. 

      *Doorbell* I moan while he remove my boxers.

Jin's POV

    "Yes Babe I was just going to give this to them.  Yeah of course,  I'll do goodbye! Love you! And DONT EVER BREAK ANY OF OUR THINGS!!!! " I said while ending the call at my phone.

          I  was on the way to give this
To Hoseok. I see hoseok on the stairs walking down to me.  "Hey where Are you going? " I ask him.  "Hyung im going to get my TOWEL that i put on RM hyungs back last day!" . I gave him the towel and MilkTea that Tae want to buy me.

             "Here's your towel and give this to Tae he's going to get mad at you if you ever drink a tiny bit of it! " I said while waving back at him.  "Don't  worry hyung!  Byeee!!! "

HOSEOK POV

       What does tae ever do this night better call him. His phone rings up but he's not even responding. Huh? Better go to their dorm. 

              I pressed the doorbell many times like a kid. "Hey TAETAE!!!  OPEN UP! FBI IS HERE!!!! " I said joking up. 
"Tae??? Kim TAEHYUNGGGG!!!! "

TAEHYUNG'S POV

    I moan while he was kissing my body living marks at my chest. "Nghh~ " *DOORBELL* "Tae!!! " I heard Hoseok hyung said.

   "OH,  I'm going to get that" I stand up covering my body with robe and covering my neck with a towel. I open up at the door and oh it's Hyung!

Jungkook's POV

        I get up at our bed feeling mad about the person ruing our time. I cover my body with towel and look who's the fvcking person behind this. 

         "Oh-Kook here's hobi, Come on inside and I'll get you som-" I stare at TAE'S Friend like I'm going to end his life. "Oh-N-no it's ok I will go anyways."

Tae's POV

    Oh that's.... Weird. "Hey stay safe bye thanks for the milk tea! " I said waving at him.  I saw Jungkook Going to the kitchen and drink some water.  "Hey what's wrong?" I ask him.

          "Oh nothing... Are going to take a bath first." He said going to the Couch grabbing his phone. "Oh yes just gonna finish this Drink" I said while sipping my drink.

        "My milk was even tastier than that" He said smirking while looking at his phone. "What? "
(A/N: Reminder TaE dIdNt lOsE HiS ViRgiNiTy 🙂)

End of Flashback

Suga's POV

        I can't believe that Tae really likes that guy. He didn't even know who's he even seeing a dork, jerk and a stupid person.

         "Umm Im going to teh restroom guys just stay here ok? " Tae said going to the restroom.

       "Hey babe should we tell them the truth?" whispered at him. "Yes I think it's the time that we need to tell the truth." He said to him.

          I leaned to him and give him a kiss on his cheek. "Hey guys I'm back oh here's my new roommate Jeon Jungkook!" Tae said Introducing his Roommate.

"OH HELLO JUNGKOOK"
~MIN YOONGI
------------------------------------------------------

-1213 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍

⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎

𝙰/𝙽: 𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝙸'𝚖 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚏 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚞𝚙date yesterday ☹︎, Stay safe yall!!!!!

𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖: 𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚖 ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

~𝚃𝚊𝚝𝚊'𝚜 𝚄𝚗𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎✌︎

⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎