꧁𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 3: 𝚃𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑꧂

Jimin's POV

        Its been  10 hour after Tae introduce us to his roommate. And I've been thinking that Tae might has a feelings for him.

         "Babe a-are you sure they will not going to be mad at us? " I ask Yoongi while getting the plates. "They will not going to be not mad at us babe they are our firends!  And besides our parents already accepts us! " He said hugging me and planting a kiss on my forhead

         I am arranging the table for our dinner for today, Me and Yoongi are going to confess the truth to the squad. The doorbell rings and Yoongi get it. "Hello guys! Where's chim??? " I've heard Hobi Hyung's Voice asking My boyfriend.

             "Oh he's arranging the table. " Yoongi answered. "Hey Yoongles! I thought we're going to tae's room. Right babe? " Jin hyung ask. "Yeah I thought so? " Namjoon hyung said.  "Oh he said that their dorm was messy." I excused.

             "Hey guys we are here!!! "
"TaeTae!!!  Thanks that you came here!" I said and hug him. "Whoa! You're dorm was pretty big!  Oh btw Hoseok hyung,  Jin hyung, Namjoon hyung! Here's my roommate Jeon Jungkook! Come here kook! Don't be shy! "

         "Yeah Don't be shy feel free! " I said telling him to enter our dorm. "Thanks guys!  I've never heard that Tae have many friends like you before!" He smiled and he's smile is kinda cute.

Yoongi's POV

           "I'll just go to the restroom guys" I said. Fvck this sht why did he just came here?!?  I've never known that dork will came here and became Tae's Roommate, Boyfriend, Or what so ever.

Taehyung's POV

       I don't know what did Yoongi hyung is doing he said he'll just go to the comfort room-oh he's here. We started eating dinner and we just finish eating and I think Chim is going to say something. "U-umm We are going to say and confess something to you guys" Yoongi hyung said holding chim's hand.

THIRD PERSON POV

        Yoongi stand up as also Jimin. The both of them are nervous of what are the others reaction would be. "Jimin and I are....DATING" after the Male said that all of them get surprised and gasp. 

          "Wow I thought you too hate each other?!  Well Congrats!!! " Jin said happily with a smile on his face. "R-really y-your not mad at us? " Jimin said. Tae stand up and hug his friend "I can't believe that my Best Friend is now havibg a Husban-I mean Boyfriend!!! " He said happily hug his mochi very tight.

                   Jimin got emotional of what the others reaction. "W-why are you crying c-chim? " Tae said patting chims back and he hug him again. "I-i t-thought yo-you would n-never - I mean your reaction w-would be different"

              "Since when did the two of you start dating??? " Namjoon ask the two. "Its been 2 months already Hyung... " Yoongi said scratching his neck. 

               "What??? " Jin  said.  "A-are you mad at us hyung" The sobbing boy said in sad tone. "N-no Im n-not mad Jiminie...  It's just make me surprised, because the two of you fight each other and ending up with having a relationship with each other? " He said and smiled.  "Group huggg!!!! " The sunshine said and they hig each other.

                "Hey kook!  Come with us!" Tae said. "Yeah! You're part of the family now!! " Namjoon said. Tae pulled the boy who was sitting in the couch. Yoongi Break the hug and moved away.

Days pass and.....

Taehyung POV

                 After the class it's lunch break and me and my bff chimchim is now heading to the cafeteria. Until he said that he need to pee and I follow him. "Okay Tae wait here don't leave me 'kay? " he said.  "Don't worry I'll just stay here bij! " I said sarcastically and he laugh.  I am now looking at my watch wrist and my phone just vibrated.