꧁𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁4: 𝙱𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚖꧂

Taehyung's POV

          "Park Bogum huh? he's kinda nice... " I said smiling like a fool. "I think my Bestie here has found his soulmate!" Chim said pinching my waist. "Hey Chim!  Keep Quiet Someone might here us! " I said and laugh. "Why Am I right?  You've your soulmate!"

               "We are waiting for the both of you and where do you think you've came from? And what soulmate?" Jin hyung said raising his eyebrow. "Guess what Tae find this boy named BOGUM!  and his kinda cute! " Jimin said while Yoongi hyung on the other hand was staring mad at him. "Am I not enough? " He said While raising his right eyebrow.

                 "Of course you're more cuter than him!  I couldn't waste this kind of cute cat- I mean handsome!" He said while hugging Yoongi hyung. "Hey you're here!" Namjoon hyung said. I saw Gguk glaring at me like he's going to kill someone. "What do you said again TaeTae has A boyfriend? Soul mate? What??? " Hoseok hyung said like being confused about what Jin hyung said lately. "Ha-haha The two of us didn't have any relationship, we've just meet today at the comfort room"

              I saw Jungkook Poke his toung and I kinda knew that he didn't like my actions. I sit next to him but he refuse my offer and move an inch away from me. I didn't know what to do from it. I'll admit now the truth that I have a crush between Kook and Bogum I don't know why?  Yeah call me crazy or what but as far as I know I love both of them.

                     Yes I found Gguk last month. And I grew some feelings on him because his kinda clingy but know he's the opposite side of it. The two of us (me and gguk)  didn't have any relationship too. Ughhh!!!  I hate this love triangle!  There's too much going between the three of us!  I know that I've just met Bogum earlier but I know that there's something that bad that is going to happen.

                   I don't know why I'm feeling this. We've just ate our food and go back to our classes. We've finish our classes and it is now 5:00 pm. "H-hey C-chim are you heading to the dorm? " I ask him. "Aww...  I'm sorry Tae" he said with a pout. "Me and the hyungs will buy something on the grocery, kook is with you right? " he ask me. "I don't know if he finish he's time for he's class today..." I said. "Aww sorry bae we're heading to the grocery for now but don't worry we'll going to pick you up when we are going tonight to the mall. It's ok when you'll come with us?  You commin? " he ask.

             "I still have some Assignments for tonight just Two things but it's ok I'll just go to the class room of Gguk. Bye! Keep safe chim!  Love yoi Beach! " I gave him
A wave as a sign of bye. "Bye, love you too beach!!! Keep safe!" and gave me a hug and kiss on my cheek.

              After some class Hoseok hyung Said that we need to meet up to a mall to buy somethings to our projects. When I'm going to our dorm I saw Jungkook Kiss a girls cheek And hug her. "Bye Somi! Take Care!  Love you! " He said and wave back to the girl. I feel My heart broke into many pieces and shattered like a piece of glass that fall from a high place and get destroyed. "Hey I didn't know your here?" he said raising his eyebrow.

           "Just wait here okay? " I said leaving my bag on the floor and ran to the nearest restroom. I locked the door and cry silently. "Why? " I ask my self and sat on the floor. I cry helplessly and hug my knees.

Jungkook's Pov

                  I didn't know why Tae ran away?  I followed him and get his bag on the floor. I'm now in front of the door of the restroom we're Tae was there. I can hear sob's of Tae. "H-hey Tae? " Are you in there? " I said. "U-umm what?? *sniff* Oh?  Wait let me just wash my hand! " He said and I can here some water flowing through the sink. Fvck I think I just made a bad decision,  I think I need to explain everything to him.