partner , night four ࿐໋₊

"𝐇𝐄𝐘, 𝐖𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 a group project coming up soon, y'know?" you clutched the teddy bear you'd swiped from his bedside table, rocking back and forth on his bed

"yeah," he said, only sparing you a glance before going back to reading his romance novel.

"seriously, i promise not to share your secret and now you do it full-time in my presence! i feel invisible!"

"want me to call hagakure? tell her she's got a twin."

you gasped. "wait, bakubae, that's so mean!"

"don't call me that," he scrunched up his face. "and let me fucking read in peace."

"but there's something i wanted to ask you... nevermind." you shook your head, tucking yourself into his bed, which was practically yours anyway with the number of times you slept there.

"wait, what?"

"nothing. nevermind," you sulked, sinking further into the bed.

" oi. tell me." in a moment he was hovering over you, his arms pinning you down onto the bed. your face went the deepest shade of red possible.

"a-ah, i just wanted to say, well, we have a group project and i haven't chosen a partner yet, so..." you looked at him expectantly.

"i hate group projects," was all you got in response as he got off of you, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"ehhh, that's sad. guess i'll just pair with todo—"

"don't pair with half and half!" he practically yelled at you, shooting you a glare. "what i told you earlier doesn't mean i don't wanna be your dumb partner."

"so you're calling yourself dumb? pfft."

"what?"

"what?"

"ugh." he rolled his eyes. "i'll be your partner, damn it."

"yeeee!" you sat up and scooted over to him, engulfing him into a tight hug.

"get off!"

"awww," you pouted. "guess i'll just cuddle you to sleep already!"

you wrapped your arms around his neck, dragging him onto the bed and swiftly threw the blanket over both of your bodies.

"night, mwah! love you."