blanket burrito , night seven ࿐໋₊

"𝐎𝐈, 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐄 you?" bakugou asked from the other end of the line

"my room," you replied simply. he must have been surprised that you didn't go to his room by default that day.

"come over."

"noooo," you whined, laying comfortably in your blanket burrito. "i came into my own room by accident and got too lazy to go over today. plus, i'm comfy."

"come over. i'm bored."

"then sleep."

"i have trouble doing that, dumbfuck."

"so do i!" you exclaimed, "which is why i don't wanna go! i'm so comfy i might fall asleep!"

"if you don't come over, then who do i cuddle?" he sighed.

"kat... but i don't wanna move!"

"i'll carry you over then," he decided, ending the call promptly after. you didn't even have time to respond and lay down staring at the ceiling with slightly wide eyes.

you looked down at your really messy floor.

"wait, shit!"

eventually, you still had to get out of your blanket burrito to pack up your floor a little.

you were just in time, luckily as the door to your room swung open. you'd left it unlocked so that it wouldn't get blown up.

"i can't fucking sleep," bakugou said. "i wanna cuddleeeeee."

"you sound like a baby," you commented. "who would've thought you became so whiny when you're sleepy?" you asked, shaking your head in amusement. "wait, that rhymes!"

"shut up, headass." he bent down, back facing you. "get on."

"what?"

"get on."

"wait—really?"

"do i look like i'm fucking joking?" he scoffed. "get the fuck on."

you finally obeyed, and he piggybacked you to his room. "hey, kat?"

"yeah?"

"why couldn't we just cuddle in my room? why move to yours? i have a bed, you know."

he halted, standing still for a few moments. then, banged his head on his room door. "can you tell me earlier next time?!" he yelled, kicking his door open. you were surprised it didn't detach from its hinges.

"i'm not tired," you told him when you entered. "you made me get out of my blanket burrito. it was very comfy, you know."

"i would say sorry, but i'm not."

you shot him a glare as he tucked himself into bed. looking closer, you noticed his eyes were already closed and his breathing was already paced.

time to get him back.

you pounced onto him, upsetting the blanket and you dragged it over both of you again. "owwwww!" he shouted. "get the fuck off!"

"no," you almost sang, laughing at his annoyed state while he hit your head lightly, repeatedly.

you lay on top of his chest, giggling as his shouts died down. "you know, this is more comfortable than my blanket burrito."