pillow fight , night twelve ࿐໋₊

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓 on so much," you said to bakugou who was laying down on the bed

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓 on so much," you said to bakugou who was laying down on the bed. "mina organised a party but we had to postpone it because you weren't back."

"oh."

"don't just say 'oh' so flatly!" you threw a pillow at him.

"shut up! the hell do you want me to respond with?!" he caught the pillow, threw it back at you and you dodged, the pillow missing your face by inches.

"idiot! something more enthusiastic!" you flung the pillow at his face and it hit him.

"oh, you're on." bakugou smirked. "a hit to the face is a point."

"bet."

the pillow fight started. a few pillows were thrown- to and fro, to and fro. at one point you simply smacked the pillow back, earning him a hit on the face. "ow! idiot!" he yelled at you.

"shut up! you started this, coward!" you climbed onto the chair, dodging another pillow. "and where the hell did you get so many pillows?!"

"shut up! i got them from my mom!" he shouted, launching two pillows at you with both hands. obviously, you weren't able to dodge both, so the score was now 1 for both of you.

"hey, that's cheating!" you said, picking a pillow from the floor. "that's unfair!"

"i never said in the rules that we couldn't use more than one pillow, dumbass," he smirked.

"oh, then i can do it too!" you threw both at him and watched with anticipation only to have him use his explosions to blow both back at you. luckily, you ducked and both pillows missed.

"since when could we use quirks?"

"again. i didn't say we couldn't."

"oh, so if i freeze every pillow coming my way, it's not cheating, right?"

"it is," he defended. "it ruins my room, so it's forbidden."

"wha-" you threw another pillow at him and he caught it. "aren't your explosions ruining your room? why is that allowed, then?"

"because it's my room," he said, throwing it back at you. "i decide what ruins it and what doesn't."

you gave him the most flat look you could muster but stopped when he started laughing. "oi! what?"

"you look constipated!" he wheezed.

"i'm supposed to look intimidating!" you shouted, hurling a pillow at him.

"i feel like i'm being threatened by a cupcake."

you took the chance and flung another pillow at his face while he was laughing. when it hit his face, you started cheering.

he glared at you and began walking towards you. "oh? becoming offensive now?" you asked. "cause i beat you by one point?"

suddenly, he leaned down and brought his face close to yours. immediately, a blush sprung to your cheeks and your eyes widened-

only to have him bring out his hand from behind and stuff a pillow into your face.

"you big dumbass!" you yelled, burying your face into your hands from embarrassment. "that was fucking cheating!"