2

Doctor: Before we start, what class do you want to be. Considering you don't use arts you will have to relay on your physical strength. The available class for you are either Vanguard, Guard, Sniper, or a Defender.

Shiro: Guard.

Doctor:.... Since you don't have any combat experience, I'd suggest you chose a Sniper, and we are at need of operators-

Shiro: GUARD.

Doctor:....Okay... Amiya go and bring him the guard Clothes, and meet me at my office.

Amiya: Yes Doctor!

Doctor: And you grumpy cat, you can go now, I will take care of the rest.

Kal'tsit: Yeah, Yeah. And Rookie?

Shiro: Hmm?

Kal'tsit: Don't get yourself killed out there.

Doctor: Guess she will be calling you by this name.

Shiro: So she do cares.

Doctor: Yep, she does. Although she's quite annoying, but she do cares.

Shiro: Weren't these kind of people are called Tsundere?

Doctor: Hmm, I think you are right. Anyway we are at my office, come on in.

Shiro: Woah... that's a lot of paperwork...

Doctor: Yeah... that Donkey- I mean Rabbit will never be merciful on me with the paperwork.

Shiro: Sheesh, it's a good thing that I'm not a Doctor.

Doctor: Hah! Very funny. Anyway, I have assigned you already in a team.

Shiro: Well that's too fast.

Doctor: Don't worry, this team is specialized for the logistics for the time being.

Shiro: By the time being you mean?

Doctor: Yes, they are a combat team, but I have no use for them right now so I leave the logistics for them.

Shiro: I see.

Doctor: So, you will have the first two days working in the logistics with your team. The next three days will be about combat training, Miss Doberman will be your combat instructor, she will tell you the flaws you have and give you the required training.

Shiro: well, that will be helpful, But may I ask you something?

Doctor: Yes?

Shiro: Did you guys do this to every recruit?

Doctor: Nope.

Shiro: Then why me?

Doctor: haven't you heard?

Shiro: Heard What?

Doctor: Lately there has been nasty rumors about us, I didn't think it will make other people believe what they hear, the number of recruits who want to join Rhodes Island start to decrease until no one wants to join us.

Shiro: Uh Huh, this explains why you gave me a whole explanation even though you are the Leader, the busiest man. you guys need new recruits so you can continue defending yourselves from the attacks you get, Rhodes Island is sure in a tough spot, right?

Doctor: What? No, no, no, not at all. Rhodes Island is in great state. I just wanted to make free time as much as possible so I can relax from the paperwork.

Shiro: Oh...

KNOCK

KNOCK

Doctor: Come in.