cнapтer 1

I drove nervously down the street, prepared for Matt to be anxious to get home because he lost his game. Driving up to the school parking lot I saw Matt and Robert standing in one of the parking spaces. I drove over and stopped in front of them.
"You assholes just going to stand there? Or are you going to get in?" I said jokingly.
Robert glances at me, then at Matt.
"I guess we can ride with you" Matt said.
"Oh come on. Who else would have picked you up?" I shot back.
"Woah sis, I was joking" Matt said nervously as he slid into the front seat and Robert sat in the back.
I jammed it into reverse and started out the parking lot.
"Theres this party tonight" Matt looked at me and then turned around to Robert "We should all go! It will be fun. Everyone is going" Matt exclaimed.
I did need a break from everything. I sighed and said to Matt "Where is it?"
"Its at the Diner" Matt said excitedly.
"Maybe we can just hang out at your place" Robert said from the back seat. I looked at him from the rear view mirror. "C'mon Robert! It will be fun"
Robert rolled his eyes, "Fine. I'll go".
Matt and I looked at each other and high-fived. Robert chuckled behind us.
As we got to the Diner, people were coming out and some going in. I took the keys out of the ignition and got out. The boys followed me inside and we saw all of our friends. Toni and Conner ran up to us.
"Yay, you guys made it". She smiled at Matt then at me. Matt smiled back.
"Ew. Get a room you two". I said
Everyone laughed. After everyone said hello we started dancing and having a good time. Just then the power went out.