TᴡᴇɴᴛʏTʜʀᴇᴇ

Week later...(October 22nd, 2020)
Mᴇʟᴏ🦍
Tomorrow is my training camp for the little kids and of course loyal is coming. I'm making her ass I don't care what she says.

Baby. I said.

Huh. She answered.

Tomorrow we gotta wake up like 9am. I said.

Why? She asked.

Your coming with me to the training camp. I said.

Do I have to? She asked.

Yes and you don't have a choice. I said.

What if I don't wanna? She asked.

I just said you don't have a choice. I told her.

Bae that's not fair. She said looking at me through the bathroom mirror. She had all her hair products and makeup shit all over the stink. I slapped her ass and pushed me away.

How's it not fair...and stop doing that shit. I said.

Your picking my choice for me. She said. I sucked my teeth and sat on the toilet top.

I just want you there...is that a crime? I asked. She rolled her eyes and put the straightener down.

But what if me and Angie had something planned? She asked.

Baby the thing isn't finna be that long it's gonna be like 4 hours long. I said.

I don't know anything about basketball melo you know that my daddy a NFL player. She said.

Yes you do...what's a free throw? I asked.

When you get one or 2 shoots. She said.

How many points do you earn if you short from half court? I asked.

3. She said.

Ight what a turnover? I asked .

Babe stop quizzing me. She said.

Baby you know a lot a shit about basketball...and football. I said pulling her on my lap. I kissed her cheek.

What's a turnover? I asked.

When the ball goes over the half court line or when the other team catches your pass. She said.

See mamas...What's a foul? I asked.

Baee! She whined.

Just answer the question. I said. She whined and sighed.

When you shove the player with the ball but don't have to have the ball to make a foul it can be anything like a fight or you accidentally smack a player. She said. My baby got big brains no wonder why her head so big.

I told you know something. I said.

So I still don't know much. She said.

Baby you don't even gotta do anything really all you gonna do is make sure the kids get food and all the supplies are ready to be used. I said.

Isn't that what gelo and Jermaine are gonna be there for I think you just what me there. She said.

Yes and I know you love kids mamas. I said. She giggling and sighed.

Fine. She said.

But you gotta promise me something. She said.

What? I asked.

I get a week of controlling you. She said.

Fine. I said she put her pinky out and we locked pinky's and I kissed hers then pulled away it's just something we do when we promise each other something. She got off my lap and finished her hair.

Baby. I said staring at her ass.

What? She asked. I bit my lap and kept staring.

What? She asked looking at me.

Nothing but ya ass ma! I said smacking it.

Baee stop! She whined.

Hell nah I might have to break ya back. I said.

No we literally had had enough sex last week. She said.

I don't care. I said.

But I care I'm not tryna get pregnant...so we needa relax on having sex for a little and on top of that I'm about to run out of pills. She said. I groaned and kissed her cheek.
••••
October 24th 2020

We currently on the highway and we're heading home now we literally drover from Detroit to LA me Gelo Loyal and the Angie.

Gelo bro can you drive I'm getting tried? I asked.

Yeah. He said. I pulled over at a gas station and we switched seats and I guess the light woke loyal up.

Why we stopping? She asked.

Gelo finna drive but I'm finna go to bathroom. I said. She nod and I kissed her cheek.

Wait get me something to eat. She said.

Actually imma just go the bathroom myself and get something. She said sitting up. I nod and helped her out the car.

My legs hurt. She said.

Why? I asked smirking.

Not because of you. She said. I laughed and we walked into the bathroom. We both went then got some snacks and went back to the car as gelo pumped the gas. Loyal cuddling into my chest and when Gelo was done we got back on the road.

Mamas get up. I said getting out the front seat we dropped Gelo and Angie off while I did I let Loyal stay in the backseat.

Mamas. I said opening the back door. She groaned making a face cuz the light. I slapped her ass she moaned. I laughed and smiled.

Ma. I said.

What? She asked.

Wake up. I said.

Carry me upstairs. She said.

Baby I gotta bring the bags up. I said. She sighed and sat up and got out the car and walked over to the elevator. I opened the trunk and grabbed our bags.

You not gonna help me? I asked.

You didn't ask for none so no. She said grabbing her suitcase and bag then the elevator opened and we got on and went up to our floor.

Are you going to your dad's tomorrow? She asked.

Yeah it's a family get together. I said. She nod hugged me. I kissed her forehead and she groaned.

What? I asked.

I want a kiss on the lips. She whined. I laughed and kissed her on t lips.

Thank you papi. She said.

Your welcome. I said putting my hands in her pants. I squeezed her ass and she stood on her tippy toes wrapping her arms around my neck until I picked her up. She squealed and giggled then kissed me again.

I love you. She said.

I love you. I said.