Chapter Two: Gabriella Kokuryū Hatake

Thrid pov:

"Gabriella next week you will be joining the ninja academy." Itachi said as they were having a spare with her ninjutsu and a lot more "hai Itachi-san." the girl said with a smile on her face as she keep her focus on her opponent as her face and exceed was watching there match "lighting dragon's speed." the girl said as she moved as fast as lightning and ended the match once she used that power if her even the powerful eyes can't see her moves and at all"okay it's my turn. "kakashi said as he stood up and start walking towards Gabriella as she was looking at her adoptive father with a smile on her face as they got ready for the fight once itachi and Miracle yelled "start" the two of them were now having a spar "fire dragon roar." Gabriella yelled as a lot of fire come out of her mouth it was a good thing that she ate a lot of fire when she was sparing with Itachi.

"that was close." kakashi said as he dodge the fire that was being send to him "yeah fire dragon wing attack." Gabriella said as she ran to kakashi and attack him once her attack reach her father, kakashi was send a few meters away from the young girl but that didn't stop her from attack him "sky dragon wing attack." Gabriella said as she attack him with lightning speed.

As the training had now finished "yay I won." Gabriella said as seh was jumping up and down with excitement on her voice and sparkle in her eyes "yeah." kakashi and itachi said at the same time as they were looking at the cheerful young girl "hey Gabby do you want to see mother and father?" Itachi asked the young girl but has another plan in mind teh girl look at him and smiled as she nodded her head and look back at the man with gravity colored hair"can I go please. "the girl said with puppy dog eyes" you don't have to do that just don't be late. "Kakashi said as he start to walk to the direction of his house and gave them a small wave which the girl smiled back.

" let's go Itachi-niisan let's surprise them. "the girl said with a huge smile on her face as she really wnat to see one of her childhood friends that she happened to have a crush on that said person but she knew but he might have forgotten all about her since its been along time sence she last her friends.

Once they arriveed at the Uchina compound a lot of people were looking at her with a small smile on there face well looks like they still remember her, they had finally reach Itachi's house as they entered they were greeted with a bright smile that was coming from the one and only Mikoto Uchiha the mother of Sasuke Uchiha and Itachi Uchiha "welcome home." Mikoto greeted as she smiled at her soon but she didn't notice the young pink headed girl and the neko or the exceed that's was with the girl"i have supprise for you guys. "Itachi said with a smile on his face" and that's is? "Fugaku Uchiha asked.

Itachi pulled Gabriella out behind him as she was still holding her exceed Miracle with a smile on her face she gave a small wave" who is that? "Mikito asked as she lookedcatbthe girl who happened to be so familiar to her and to his husband" it's nice to see you again Mikito-san Fugaku-san. "Gabriella said with a smile on her face" Gabriella is that you, where have you been?

The girl only gave the elder woman a awkward smiled as she scath the back of her neck before she spoke up "can I uhh not tell you guys please?" Gabriella asked as she looked away "of course but we were worried about you." Mikito said with a worried look on her face as she looked at the young girl with a smile on her face along with his husband.

Gabriella pov:

It had been along time since I last saw them I'm really glad and happy to see the members of the Uchiha clan well some of them that I'm close with "Sasuke come here." Itachi said well more like yell for his younger brother as I looked at him with a confused look on my face along with Miracle as I looked back at Mikito and Fugaku as they look back at me with a wired looking smile on there face "oniisan your home." a new voice said as we all looked at the owner of that voice if I'm not a dragon slayer I would have thought that was not Sasuke "we have a surprise for you." Mikito-san said with her voice full of I don't even know what that emotion is mix with that voice of her "surprise?" Sasuke asked with a raise eyebrows and was looking at them it's a good thing that he still haven't noticed me.

"yeah." Itachi-sensei said as he looked at him okay there is really something going on and I'm not aware on what is about to go down right now"i hate surprises. "Sasuke said as he was about to go back to his room" suit yourself I guess I can have Gabriella all to myself. "Itachi-niisan said in a teasing tone in his voice as I can see the smug smirk on his face" what? "Sasuke asked as he looked back at the and Itachi-nii pull me to the front so he can see me what the heck is wrong with them I know I like him and all that but they don't have to pull me like this.

Sasuke pov:

"suit yourself I guess I can have Gabriella all to myself." my older brother said in a teasing tone in his voice, I stop walking to make sure that I heard it right I mean Gab had been missing for who knows how long had it been since she was last seen her and now he is bring her for that surprise they are talking about "what?" I asked as I looked back at them as my older brother pull someone in front of them at first I thought it was Sakura but I guess I was wrong since they both have pink colored hairs but the only difference is that she has a rabbit like ears on her and her different coloured eyes so it is her.

"hey Sasuke long time no see." Gabriella said with a sweet yet caring smile on her face I looked at my family who was smiling at me then back at her this is not a dream right? I asked myself as I looked at her I mean I had been dreaming that she is here in the past couple of years I may not be the type of person who will admit his feelings but I really liked her.

"hn." was the only response that I got out as I was too shock to see her here right now I mean its been how many years "is that a good thing or a bad thing?" Gabriella asked as she still looking at me "I think it's a good thing." Itachi-niisan said as he looked at he in the eyes I mean yeah it is a good thing I was just speachless that's all I can't really believe that she is really here"so ugh how long have you been here? "I asked looking at her with my poker face but my eyes was full of curiosity" it had been uhh week." Gabriella said as she was looking at her cat and Itachi-niisan.

" so we're are you staying? "my mother asked looking at her" well I was adopted by a hatake. "Gabriella said as she looked at them with a smile on her face the same that i always see her with.

Hey guys sorry I took this long to update I was really busy and I had been thinking on what I'm going to do with the plot of this story so I hope you guys like this story and enjoy bye and take care Happy holidays