Chapter One: The Mission That Sent Me Back To Konoha

Thrid pov:

It had been how many years since the young girl meet her dragon father and mother it had been how many years since she left the village her birth place it had been how many years since she joined Fairy tail and it had been how many years since she was not a Haruno anymore and how many years had past when she help the Uchiha's and become friends with Naruto Uzumaki and had a crush on Sasuke Uchiha but would never tell anyone else now she is a twelve years old with her exceed Miracle, that's what she named her that's because that was the day her parents went missing on July 7, X777 that was the day they left her with books, celestial keys, miracle, a galaxy color scarf, a headphone that has a Fairy tail mark on both side and a sword.

She grew up as a fine young woman with slender curvy body with a pale skin and long knee or waist length hair with different eye color one is blue green while the other is a violet with scarlet color she on the hight of 5ft with two beautiful pink rabbit like ears as for the rest of the member of fairy tail they are all 16 years old, the young girl is an s-class mage of the fairy tail also known as the dragon empress.

Inside the guild of fairy tail there you will see the young girl with her exceed the light blonde fur of the exceed as she was flying near the young girl who was looking at the mission board as it was time for her to choose a job to go on as she was scanning the whole bored there was a mission that fought her attention she took it out of the bored and read the mission and the reward.

Help wanted....

Help us get the monster out of our town all you have to do is
Nethier kill the best or get him out of our town
The reward will Coast ten thousand jewels.

The young girl got interested in the job as she went to Mirajane another s-class mage as she is a demon take over mage the young girl came up with the job at her left hand as her exceed flew near her as they went to the girl with white or silver hair and tell her that that she will be going and taking the mission with her exceed once the mission that she took was now approved that she will be going there the young girl went to her apartment that she was staying that is located at fairy Hills.

Once the young girl reach her apartment she pack up all the things that they are going to need for the job that she is going to take she pack a two bags of jewels that has saved and clothes that will last for two weeks or so, with her spell books that her dragon mother gave to her along with her headphones, along with her swords, the scarf on her neck, as for celestial keys she hide them in her bag so that they won't be in danger or stolen from her since all of her celestial keys are all rare.

Once they were done packing the girl went to her guild to tell them that she will be leaving for two weeks since she has no idea what she will be dealing with but she knows that she will be able to deal with it since the job didn't really put what she was going to deal with.

Once the young girl arrived at the guild everyone was there we'll every one except for a certain salmon headed person wasn't there as she bid her goodbye ad told them that she will be back, they will be back next week that is what they thought they will be back to their guild but that will change once and for all a place the girl that wanted to for get but half of her wants to go back but she choose to stay at magnolia.

Once the two had arrived at magnolia train station, the young girl check the paper that she has in her bag to see it was now glowing in a wired way that a mission was not supposed to do in the first place as what it was now doing it was glowing in the shade of yellow with the shade of dark blue.