PROLOGUE

"Mga mamatay-tao kayong lahat!" A person spoke while pointing the sharp knife towards the people on the stage.
Everyone panicked as he swung his knife in thin air. The person seemed to be out of his mind because of his laughs whilst shedding tears.

"Please, calm down---" A lady spoke his name but I can only hear her gibber those.

"I swear to my grave! This is not the end! The end will never justify the means!" He cried and aimed the knife on his throat.

"Itigil mo ang skandalong ito ngayon din!" The other woman shouted angrily.

The person laughed and slowly cut his throat open. Blood started to run down on his neck to his white semicircular cloth, draped over the shoulders around the body.
He showed his smirk to everyone and grabbed the microphone on the stage tightly, "Welcome to Escobar Academy, an institution of dreams and high quality education. A posse ad esse!" Then he slit his own throat and blood splattered on the floor.

Everything seems to be in a slow motion cinematography inside in a wide screen television. They were shouting that person's name in anger and some were in agony. They were running, they were crying, they were blanked because of what they have witnessed. But that person was smiling while choking himself with his own blood. He was enjoying the pool of the thick red liquid touching his body while looking at those people running away from him.

Hypocrites. He thought of himself and slowly closed his teary eyes.

A posse ad esse.

I will save you, no matter what.

Then he smiled in bitterness and everything went black.