Prom Night Part 7

Disclaimer: I don't own Ninjago, just the story and my OC's.

"JULIET!!!"  Mason ran and started glowing a dark brown as rocks started to float around him.  "Back off," he growled and threw a powerful punch at Aaron.  Mason started to calm down and stopped using his powers.

"Well, I guess you both unlocked your true potentials," Max commented.

"We couldn't let you guys be the only ones to unlock them," Juliet said, referring to Max and the twins.

Justin and Alex got up slowly and walked over to their friends.  "Did you take care of him?" Alex asked.

"I think so," Max said.

"There's no way he can walk away from that," Mason said.

"Mason, you might want to rethink that," Rosie said.  Everyone looked and saw Aaron getting back up.

"Did you forget about my venegstone armor?"

"Yes?" Max said.

"Why didn't you tell me he had vengestone armor?!" Mason yelled at Max.

"Because I forgot."

The goons teleported and brought vengestone to surround the six of them.  "This just got a lot harder," Juliet said.

Down in the city

"Everyone, this way!" Zeke said as he was directing the citizens to a safe point that the police set up.

"Come with us to safety!" Harper told them.

"Do not worry, our team is taking care of it!" Felix said.

They looked up.  The storm had stopped a few minutes ago and now they weren't really sure what was going on.

"Do you think they beat him?" Harper asked.

"I don't know," Zeke said.  "If they did, I would think they would at least be on their way down now."

"Do you think they could be in trouble?"  Harper was getting nervous.

"We cleared out all the people," Felix said.

"Let's get back up there!" Zeke said and the three of them ran towards the building.

Ninjago Rooftops

"What do we do?!" Juliet asked nervously.

"We fight without our powers," Max said.

"There's too many," Alex said.  "But maybe there's another way."

"Care to let us in on the plan," Mason said.

"Just keep them busy.  Justin, stay with me.  I need you in order for the plan to work."

"Be careful," Rosie said.

"You too," Justin told her back.

"You guys heard Alex," Max said.  "Keep these guys off of the twins."

"Ninja-GO!!!" they yelled as they started to fight off the goons.

Justin turned to Alex.  "What's the plan?" he asked.

"Our twin power," Alex said.

"What?!  You saw the damage that it could do!  Alex, we can't!"

"Before, we weren't in control of it.  Maybe if we use it by our own free will, we can control it."

"That's a big if.  Besides, we're surrounded by vengestone."

"Aaron said that twin power is powerful, but no one knows how powerful it is.  There could be a possibility that vengestone doesn't effect it."