Chapter 14

Butch is well aware of what bisexual sexual crises are. After all, he has had too many to count, to be honest. But he sat there, staring at Buttercup with wide eyes. He's pretty sure he has water dripping from his chin. Butch looked over at Boomer, who had his eyebrow raised out of disgust.

"Can you at drool more attractively?" Boomer asked him.

"He's hot as fuck," Butch said, ignoring his brother.

"You're welcome," Boomer grinned. "You can give me my payment when I call for it!"

Butch rolled his eyes, he pushed Boomer away not giving him the satisfaction to see Butch's bisexual crisis. Butch looked over at Buttercup once again. Yes, he was hot. Yes, he's making Butch forgot how to spell his name. Yes, he's making Butch weak at the knees. Yes, Butch is rambling because of him. But the one thing Butch is most amazed by was Buttercup's confidence.

He looked really happy at the moment. Happier than Butch had seen him.  As Buttercup stood there with a brand new haircut, new clothes, and laughing with the blonde girl on his arm. This was something Buttercup needed. He didn't need Butch there anymore. He already had the friends needed.

Buttercup didn't need his feelings bothering him now. Butch wondered how he should start backing off now. Should he slowly stop arriving at Buttercup's side now? Or should he keep talking to him as friends? Butch isn't sure how he felt about that. He was fine being friends with Buttercup but soon enough his feelings would come out. 

And Butch isn't good at keeping secrets.

"Dude," Boomer poked Butch's cheek. "What's wrong with you?" 

"Nothing," Butch shook his head. "So I'm done oogling at the hottie. Can we leave?"

"That's it?"

"Yes."

Boomer frowned, "You're not even going to talk to him? Not even trying to get his name or number?"

"Nope."

"Who are you and what have you done with my brother, Butch?" Boomer asked, crossing his arms.

Butch pressed his lips together.

Boomer gasped, "You're keeping secrets!"

"I'm not!" Butch lied.

"And now you're lying to me! I get that you'll lie to Brick cause I do it on the daily." Boomer gasped, offended. "What are you keeping from us? I will get Brick. Don't think I won't."

Butch stared at his blonde brother. Boomer glared at him obviously waiting for him to say something. Butch chewed on his bottom lip trying to think of ways out of this. But the way his brother was staring at him, Butch knew deep that this needed to happen.

He may not always like his brothers but they have always been there for him. Even when he didn't want them to. And if Butch was being honest with himself, he was tired of lying to his brothers. Deep down he always wanted to tell them but he kept it a secret for Buttercup's sake. Now he wants to tell them.

"Okay," Butch whispered. "Okay fine. But not here. Please."

Boomer's eyes widened but he nodded.

The two brothers got up and walked out of the shop. Butch stopped in front of the large glass windows, he spared another look at Buttercup. He prayed Buttercup wouldn't be angry for his decision.

---

Brick paced the room as Butch sat on his bed. Boomer was sitting on the desk with his jaw dropped. Butch just told them the news and who he was hanging out with for the past months. He was grateful that Mojo Jojo was out of the house for his weekly 'Take Over New Townsville'.