Help Not Wanted

ALISON MADE HER way back to the Demeter cabin, trying her very best to avoide the Hunter's of Artemis. She didn't really have a problem with them, she was just absolutely terrified of them. The Hunter's had offered her to be apart of the Hunt with them the last time they were here. But she had turned them down almost imeadently. Now, whenever they interacted with one another there would always be at least a little awkward tention between the two.

Walking into the Demeter cabin, she relised she was the only person in here. Alison let out a sigh of relief before flopping face down onto her bed dramatically.

She hadn't really been properly alone in ages. Since ussuly she'd eaither be with Katie, Annabeth and Percy, Grover and even the Stoll brothers at times. She never really had a chance to breath and let her mind wander.

Almost all the time Alison was that one girl who would always be smiling and full of energy. But she would almost never let show if something wasn't right with her. No one really needed to worry about her, for everyone jad problems of their own. So half the time she wouldn't even bother telling people her problems.

Well...except Annabeth.

Ussualy Annabeth was the first person she would talk to about anything.

But she wasn't here right now.

So that meant Alison would have to figure things out on her own.

"Ali, you ok?" Came a voice from the door.

Alison looker up, locking eyes with Katie. "Yeah, im fine. Why wouldn't I be?"

"Because your just sitting in here alone, your frowning and your really, really quiet." She explained. "I litrelly saw you 10 minutes ago and you were pretty happy. What's wrong?"

Alison dropped her smile, knowing she couldn't really keep this small charade up any longer.

"I had a dream the other night." She said, hesitating a little.

"Ok, what was it about?" She asked as she walked over and sat doen next to Alison on the bed.

"It was sort of like this tunnel thing. And the walls kept closing in around me. I kept screaming but no one could hear. Then I saw this...shadow thing. It was just watching. Then I woke up."

Katie's eyes were wide as she stared at the raven haired girl.

"Katie?"

She shook her head slightly, sort of coming back into reality. "How long have you been having this dream for?"

Alison shrugged causally. "About 3 times this week."

"3 timed this week! Alison why didn't you say anything?!"

"Well usually I talk to Annabeth about this stuff but she's been busy with Thalia and Percy this week. Amd now she's missing so I didn't want to make anyone else stressed or worried."

Katie put her head in her hands once she finished explaining. "Sometimes your just too nice for your own good." She muttered. "A, this sounds sirious. The next time you have a dream like this please tell me. Something bad might happen."

Alison now slightly regretted telling Katie about her dream. She hated people worrying about her. So ussuly when something was wrong she would just keep it to herself to avoide situations like this. "It's whatever Katie. I'll be fine. Lets just go to dinner." She said, standing up and walking over to the door. She really, really wished Katie would just stop talking about this.

"But Ali I dont think we should just forget this and-"

"It's whatever." Inturupted Alison, before walking out the door and making her way over to dinner.

                    ~~~

Dinner that night was pretty awkward to say the least.

Alison was sitting with her brothers and sisters, all laughing, joking and just all together having a good time. Although Katir kept sending her worried looks which actully made her quite uncomftable. But she just kept smiling through it, pretending she didn't notice.

Alison took a small glance at Percy. He looked miserable. She figured it probably had something to do with Annabeth's disappearance.

"Ooh look, Alison's staring at Percy." Giggled Lily, one of the other children of Demeter. The rest of the table started giggling at that, causing a small blush to creep over her cheeks. "Sorry to get your hopes up Lils but he and Annabeth are bassically in love with each other. I have no chance."

Lily shrugged at that. "So? Annabeth is missing right now. Its time to make your-" She stopped talking as she realised how messed up that sounded. The whole table sort of dropped their conversations, a sort of gloom now creeping over their table.

Before anyone could make an attempt to lighten the mood, Chiron stood up and did the traditonal toast to the gods. Then he formally welcomed and introduced the Hunters of Artemis. Then he annouced the annual game of Capture The Flag tomorrow. Which caused Alison to mentelly groan at the thought of going against the Hunters tomorrow.

No one stuck around for a campfire afterwards. Everyone just trudged back to their cabins.

A now sour mood was hanging around Camp Half Blood.

                    ~~~

Ew omg i litrelly hAtE this chapter its so boring and nothing happens and its too short and sobdisjdosjdjd this is probably the WORST chapter ive ever written.

----

Wherever life takes you . . . Bloom with grace

 Bloom with grace