Ink x Error

It was a lovely night in outertale, Error sat on some sort of cliff as he gazed at the twinkling lights of the stars above. Though his attention was grabbed by some ink blob forming on the ground beside him.
He could only assume who it was, and as the ink soon popped up and splashed him slightly, he had guessed right.

There was Ink with a monotone expression on his face, his eyes dull and void of emotion. Error wiped the ink from his cheek bone, "Ink? Why haven't you taken your vials?"

Without a word spoken, Ink sat beside him and leaned his skull on Error's shoulder, gazing off elsewhere. Error let out a sigh. It wasn't enough touch to cause him to panic too much.

"So...you gonna talk?" Error looked down at Ink, who closed his eyes.
"No. You should stop talking yourself."
Error grunting before going silent. Moving his head to look back up at the stars, zoning out without meaning too and passing out along with Ink.

Later, when they both awoke, Error looked over at Ink and nudged him with his shoulder, "Wake up Squid."

Ink opened his eye sockets, "What?"
"Take your vials already idiot. You're so boring like this."

Ink got up and took one of the vials from his vest thing, opening it and drinking the colored paint inside. He blinked and his eyes sparkled, both pupils taking shape.

Ink stretched, "That was a nice rest. What were you doing here anyway, Ruru?"

"I go here to clear my mind...why else?" Error looked away from him, only for Ink to appear inches from his face, causing his eye sockets to widen slightly, "What the-"

"What happened that made you need to calm down so much?"

"None of your business...get out of my face."

Ignoring the second part, Ink sighed, "Mind if I hug you?"

"Didn't you just here what I said?" Ink didn't answer...so Error rolled his eyes, "Fine."

Ink smiled and wrapped his arms around Error, hugging him. Error couldn't help but hug him back, already a bit flustered as Ink giggled.

"You're so cute Error~" Ink mumbled, Which Error definitely heard which only caused him to become even more flustered. Ink soon released the hug and gave Error a small clank on the teeth, considered a kiss, "Love ya, Ruru!" and then disappeared in an inky blob.

Error crashed.