Chapter 2

| ~ Some Assembly Required ~ |

After the whole Graviton situation Meliodas was extremely exhausted. He should've taken it easy when he woke up but he didn't really think about recovering at the time. Adrenaline got to him, and when it wore off he could barely stand on his own two feet. Fortunately Tony was nice enough to let him rest in one of the spare rooms at the tower. It took a while to convince Fury to let Meliodas go free, but he eventually caved, mainly because the Avengers were stubborn and wouldn't back down. After a few days of rest Meliodas felt much better. Tony also had a surprise for the Avengers later so he was pretty curious and excited to see what, but first he needed to get a few things.

Meliodas walked up to an abandoned tavern. It looked like one of those places you'd guess would be haunted.

"Man, things really went down hill without me." He muttered.

Meliodas made his way inside of what was left of his tavern, went behind the bar, and lifted up a few loose floorboards where he found a box covered in dust. He opened it up, relieved to see what was inside. "So glad S.H.I.E.L.D. hadn't found this."

Pepper, Tony's assistant, was currently standing outside a mansion. She kept looking at her watch and looked around her to see if someone was coming. Then she turned to her left. "Well, thank you for actually being on time."

She was talking to Hulk, who was standing next to her with his arms crossed and had an annoyed look on his face.

"Unlike the others." She continued.

"Ho! Ms. Potts!" Thor greeted with a smile as he flew down in front of Pepper and Hulk. "And Hulk. Tis good to see you again. Are you ready for the upcoming battles?" Thor put his hand on Hulks shoulder as a friendly gesture but Hulk just shrugged it off.

"You ready to get a watch?" He growled.

Wasp then flew up between the two apologizing. "We're here. Sorry we're late. I had to tear Hank away from his lab."

Hank then grew bigger, standing next to everyone. "It was an important experiment."

"Friend Pym. I did not see you there. I expected you to be, giant." Thor conversed.

"Really? Why?" Hank asked.

"Thy giant self seems more useful."

"Well actually-"

"WHERE'S STARK!" Hulk shouted.

"Sorry, sorry everyone." Tony flew down landing next to Pepper. "I got caught up in a meeting. Uh, actually I missed the meeting too."

"Before we begin friend Stark, we're still short of one person." Thor reminded.

"Oh yeah. Where's Meliodas?" Wasp questioned, starting to look around for the short blond.

Tony's scanners then started picking up an object that was quickly approaching them. When they looked up they saw a black mass coming towards them. Then it hit the ground hard picking up dust and making some of the others cough.

"Sorry I'm late." Meliodas said. Once the dust cleared everyone could finally get a better look at the blond. He had a new outfit on and even a weapon, although it was kinda small. (A/N: the outfit Meliodas is wearing is the picture at the top.) "I had to go weapon hunting."

"Was now really the time to go looking for a weapon?" Wasp asked.

"Knowing Sir Meliodas, he actually had to hunt down his preferred weapon." Thor said, getting a few confused glances.

"Explanation?" Tony asked the short blond.

"Well I didn't exactly have enough money to buy my own tavern, so I sold my weapon. Then when I went to go get it I had to fight off a few monsters. Thus; I was weapon hunting."