Chapter 7

| ~ Gamma World Part 2 of 2 ~ |

Meliodas was trying to figure out what was going on. He knows the Leader is a brilliant man, and seeing him do something like this only seemed like a trial. Meliodas stood in front of The Cube with his arms crossed, just staring at it. Maybe the Leader was planning something bigger than this. Maybe. . .

Meliodas' eyes narrowed. Then he heard people screaming. When he turned around he saw another gamma dome encase everyone, but it wasn't coming from The Cube this time.

Meliodas felt the gamma dome start to force his Assault Mode to activate. He couldn't stop it, he tried but he just didn't have enough strength to deny it. Meliodas' clothes were torn away until he wasn't wearing any. He was shrouded in darkness, it took the shape of an unbuttoned thin waistcoat, covering his shoulders and extending along his torso, exposing his chest. It also has a high collar with jagged ends. Meliodas' legs are also covered in darkness, and it makes his feet look like talons. His demon mark was different too. It was now in the middle of his forehead almost forming a complete circle.

Meliodas, now completely in his Assault Mode, moved his hands away from his face, letting his blond hair cover his eyes as he wordlessly stood back up.

"Sir Meliodas!" Thor called out worriedly. If the Dragon Sin of Wrath reverted to his Annihilation Mode, then they were all in trouble. This Meliodas doesn't listen to humans, and he definitely doesn't feel as if he should help them. Thor just hopped that he at least remembered he's on the Avengers team.

Meliodas looked up with an evil smile, his black eyes held a dangerous glint in them.

Thor looked at his mutated team in worry and caution. Sampson was standing behind him. Both of them were surrounded.

"Avengers, remember who you are." Thor pleaded. The only response he got was a mutated Captain America trying to smash and hit him. Thor kicked him away then he hit another gamma monster away with his hammer. Sampson was tackled to the ground and knocked unconscious by a gamma Black Panther. Thor was completely surrounded and outmatched, and eventually he was knocked out.

Meliodas hadn't showed a single shred of emotion on his face. He didn't even take part in going up against the Asgardian, he just watched. Then he turned around, summoned his wings and flew off. He left the gamma dome but he didn't deactivate his Assault Mode. Then he felt his I.D. card vibrate. He took a look at it and saw the Leader was broadcasting a message, most likely all over the world on any piece of technology. No doubt the other Sins are seeing the same thing, and if they wanna do something about it they're gonna show up.

"Citizens of earth. I come to you with a message. And that message is; do not be scared." He started off.

Meliodas narrowed his eyes ever so slightly.

"The gamma dome that has covered Las Vegas is no threat. It's a promise. You were weak. Suffered in your small minds and fragile bodies. You have plunged the world into darkness with your faults. I'm here to save you. I will remake the world in my image. I will remake you in my image. You will be perfect, like me. And I will think your thoughts for you. You will be reborn an even better version of yourselves. Your power, will be my power. Accept your future. For I am your Leader. Welcome to Gamma World."

Meliodas snapped his I.D. card in half when the Leader ended his little speech. He didn't like hearing that guy talk, it reminded him of Escanor with how arrogant he sounds. It just makes him want to knock him down a few pegs. And the way he's planning on doing that is by getting the Hulk involved.

Meliodas was flying over the desert when he saw someone riding a hovering cycle. They left behind a long red haired woman, he didn't pay her any mind and instead flew over to the other guy. When Meliodas got in front of him, he stopped mid air and just crossed his arms. The guy dressed in a purple suit hit the breaks and came inches away from hitting the demon. Meliodas wasn't concerned though, and was instead starting intensely at Hawkeye, the traitor they were chasing yesterday.