Soonyoung×reader (gender neutral)

Dancing was your life. If you were not busy with anything else you were dancing. To just move your body along with the rhythm, there was something about it! It brought you joy! No no no joy was not the word, it was more than joy.

But another thing that made you just as happy was Soonyoung, also known as hoshi. He was your boyfriend and soon to be husband.

~at the practice room~

Ulgo sipji Ana or don't wanna cry was playing as you moved your body along.
You had just recently learnt this dance and you were dancing with all your might to perfect yourself.

The song ended and you stopped dancing, breathing heavily. What you didn't notice was Soonyoung slowly sneaking in on you. You all of a sudden felt two strong pair of arms wrapping around your petite waist.

"How long are you going to practice like this? It's like you've forgotten about me!" Said Soonyoung with puppy eyes.

"Just a bit mor-" as you were giving the answer Soonyoung interrupted you and asked-

"Do you love dancing more or do you love me more?"

Do you love dancing more or Soonyoung, even you didn't know the answer to that. You loved both of them equally, yes, that seems legit. But to make Soonyoung happy you said that you loved him more.

"Really?" Asked Soonyoung.

"Yes", "but how much do you love me? " You asked playfully.

"Want me to show you?" Soonyoung asked and you confirmed by nodding.

Soonyoung quickly picked you up in his arms and ran to the bedroom. The moment he reached the bedroom he layed you down on the bed and started kissing your neck. It tickled, sure, but that didn't matter in that moment.

What mattered was Soonyoungs lips on you and his undying love for you.

He unbuttoned your shirt and took it off. Throwing it across the floor. He gave small butterfly kisses around your chest and proceeded to kiss you on the lips. Thrusting in his tongue.

What you didn't like though, was that he was going too slow. You never liked slow things so it was obvious that Soonyoung was teasing you.

You pulled away and pinned him down on the bed. You then took off his shorts and gave him a blowjob. (Won't go in too much detail in the blowjob part. Just use your imagination).

Soonyoungs moans turned you on even more.

He then sat you down on his lap and entered his dick inside, but not before putting on a condom.

Soonyoung didn't wait for you to adjust and kept thrusting in. The pain was immense but the pleasure balanced it all out.

You came and Soonyoung also came soon after you. He layed you down on the bed and kissed your forehead.

"I didn't go too hard did I?" Asked Soonyoung.

"Yes, you went pretty hard but I loved it" you replied. Soonyoung chuckled and and kissed you on the lips.