XVIII- 🙆‍♀️ The New Neighborhood Girl

(Written in Jungkook's POV)

75 A doll face

Jungkook was running his bike all around the neighborhood like early in the morning. His dad had had asked him to fetched him some freshly baked kimchi pancake on a nearby neighborhood food stall that cooked it early in the morning.

He was humming a tone and was pretty much in a good mood but then an unfamiliar girl caught his attention. She was walking with her double space bun and a very neatly cut bangs am her eyes looked really big, her lips were quiet plump and pink and she has this pinkish hue on her golden olive skin. She didn't looked like a korean. She was the literal meaning of a doll face.

'A new girl huh?'

He thought to himself. He was so mesmerized and captivated by the new girl that he even failed to noticed a Tin can on his way that sent him directly over a big pile of garbage.

The girl noticed him but not after he had buried his face in a pile Of rotten veggies and diapers.

The girl only asked him a broken korean that literally said, "You hurt?"

He was so embarrassed that he dig his face much much deeper into the pile of rubbish and then sent her a thumb's up. Meaning he was indeed okay.

He heard her footsteps and when he was sure that she already had gone away, he started pulling out his face. Trying hard to held his breath. When he was so ready to took his face out of the garbage pile to take big gulp of air, he was surprised to see the girl in front of him with a bucket of warm water thrown at his face.

WOOSH!

He was shocked for a second before she and him had made an eye contact and her eyes wen grew more bigger than it naturally was. If he was not on submerged on the garbage, and she did not threw a bucket of water at him, it would be a drama worthy, but no. It did not.

Lisa realized the situation and so she run away with her bucket and a wet smelly Jungkook at the side of the road.

Since then due to his broken ego, Jungkook vowed for revenge.

76 THE girl at the BUS STOP

Jungkook was crying because he was just rejected by Eunha, his ultimate crush and ultimate love because he didn't brought her a bouquet of flower one time they were dating, and now he was ugly crying at the bus stop.

He couldn't helped himself but repeat all over his head the words that she said.

"You and I were not meant to be."

It was like an old cassette that keep telling him how LOSER he was. Just two weeks ago, his newly neighbor came to see him soaked in a pile of rubbish but now, he was straight up rejected by his ultimate crush. Jungkook was totally heartbroken.